German police kill cinema shooter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 07:14 PM
German police kill cinema shooter
Quote:Man killed by police after shooting up a German cinema was likely a lone perpetrator and not a terrorist, security sources said on Thursday.

http://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2016/06...sed-unhurt

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: German police kill cinema shooter
If this happened in America, this guy would have pulled his six shooter and taken the guy out.

[Image: rooster-cogburn-hat-38.png]

Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
23-06-2016, 07:27 PM
(23-06-2016 07:22 PM)Banjo Wrote:  If this happened in America, this guy would have pulled his six shooter and taken the guy out.

Tongue

If this happened in America, the shooter would have had some rambo style weapons and instead of 20 injured it would have been 50 dead Consider

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 5 users Like izel's post
23-06-2016, 07:44 PM
(23-06-2016 07:27 PM)izel Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 07:22 PM)Banjo Wrote:  If this happened in America, this guy would have pulled his six shooter and taken the guy out.

Tongue

If this happened in America, the shooter would have had some rambo style weapons and instead of 20 injured it would have been 50 dead Consider

But I thought this only happens in America?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
23-06-2016, 08:00 PM
(23-06-2016 07:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 07:27 PM)izel Wrote:  If this happened in America, the shooter would have had some rambo style weapons and instead of 20 injured it would have been 50 dead Consider

But I thought this only happens in America?

Don't be a fucking moron, you are better than that. Note the main difference here Aurora Ill. had a shooting twelve people were killed and seventy others were injured, this resulted in NO DEATHS. The choice of weapon does make a massive difference.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-06-2016, 08:08 PM
(23-06-2016 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 07:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  But I thought this only happens in America?

Don't be a fucking moron, you are better than that. Note the main difference here Aurora Ill. had a shooting twelve people were killed and seventy others were injured, this resulted in NO DEATHS. The choice of weapon does make a massive difference.

The choice of weapon does make a difference, I don't disagree with that nor with anything else you said. Even the moron thing, but it just goes to show laws, while do help, aren't an end all solution and anyone who wants to do something like this will find a way but this is isn't the place so I apologize for mentioning it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
23-06-2016, 08:23 PM
(23-06-2016 07:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  But I thought this only happens in America?

Since there seems to be no information on what the weapon used in the German cinema shooting, your comment seems premature.

The shooter did not appear to be shooting at anyone according to the reports.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-06-2016, 08:47 PM

Note the main difference here Aurora Ill.

Do want to point out though, that was in Colorado, not Illinois.

23-06-2016, 09:20 PM
(23-06-2016 08:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't be a fucking moron, you are better than that. Note the main difference here Aurora Ill. had a shooting twelve people were killed and seventy others were injured, this resulted in NO DEATHS. The choice of weapon does make a massive difference.

The choice of weapon does make a difference, I don't disagree with that nor with anything else you said. Even the moron thing, but it just goes to show laws, while do help, aren't an end all solution and anyone who wants to do something like this will find a way but this is isn't the place so I apologize for mentioning it.

Well, I disagree with the fucking moron thing.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-06-2016, 09:21 PM
(23-06-2016 09:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  The choice of weapon does make a difference, I don't disagree with that nor with anything else you said. Even the moron thing, but it just goes to show laws, while do help, aren't an end all solution and anyone who wants to do something like this will find a way but this is isn't the place so I apologize for mentioning it.

Well, I disagree with the fucking moron thing.

Nah, I deserved that one.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post