German police kill cinema shooter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: German police kill cinema shooter
(23-06-2016 09:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, I disagree with the fucking moron thing.

Nah, I deserved that one.

I don't think you are which is why it annoys me when you act as such. the emphasis on that should have been on the you are better than that part of the sentence.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 09:29 PM
(23-06-2016 08:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 08:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Note the main difference here Aurora Ill.

Do want to point out though, that was in Colorado, not Illinois.

Well damn must have had Wayne's World on my mind.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-06-2016, 09:33 PM
(23-06-2016 09:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Nah, I deserved that one.

I don't think you are which is why it annoys me when you act as such. the emphasis on that should have been on the you are better than that part of the sentence.

I understand what you meant which is why I say I deserved it, someone needs to call me out on it so I can fix it and stop from actually becoming it. I appreciate it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-06-2016, 09:36 PM
(23-06-2016 09:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I don't think you are which is why it annoys me when you act as such. the emphasis on that should have been on the you are better than that part of the sentence.

I understand what you meant which is why I say I deserved it, someone needs to call me out on it so I can fix it and stop from actually becoming it. I appreciate it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-06-2016, 09:37 PM
(23-06-2016 09:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 09:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I don't think you are which is why it annoys me when you act as such. the emphasis on that should have been on the you are better than that part of the sentence.

I HIGHLY doubt you would ever become one, JD. Everyone has their moments on here from time to time. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-06-2016, 12:57 AM
(23-06-2016 07:14 PM)izel Wrote:  
Quote:Man killed by police after shooting up a German cinema was likely a lone perpetrator and not a terrorist, security sources said on Thursday.

http://www.dailysabah.com/europe/2016/06...sed-unhurt

I used to frequent this cinema quite often a few years ago. Gives one a little cold shower down the spine thinking about it.

I had to chuckle when it said that Viernheim is near Frankfurt. Its ca. 70km from Frankfurt, but only a few km from Mannheim a 300.000 city, where the car and the bike was invented. Just tryin´ to hold up the flag of my hometown Flex

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
24-06-2016, 04:25 AM
(24-06-2016 12:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I had to chuckle when it said that Viernheim is near Frankfurt. Its ca. 70km from Frankfurt, but only a few km from Mannheim a 300.000 city, where the car and the bike was invented.

And the steamroller?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Isn't it interesting -- that the same people who applaud the police shooting a maniac with a gun shooting a place up - seem to think that it would be BAD for a civilian to do the same thing?????

Personally - if I'm somewhere where some asshole is shooting the place up -- I don't give a SHIT who stops the guy - just as long as somebody does.

And guess what???

It's probably going to be someone with a gun.....

Imagine that....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-06-2016, 06:42 AM
(24-06-2016 06:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Isn't it interesting -- that the same people who applaud the police shooting a maniac with a gun shooting a place up - seem to think that it would be BAD for a civilian to do the same thing?????

Personally - if I'm somewhere where some asshole is shooting the place up -- I don't give a SHIT who stops the guy - just as long as somebody does.

And guess what???

Imagine that....

[Image: are-you-serious-resized-600.jpg.png]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-06-2016, 06:44 AM
(24-06-2016 06:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Isn't it interesting -- that the same people who applaud the police shooting a maniac with a gun shooting a place up - seem to think that it would be BAD for a civilian to do the same thing?????

And guess what???

Imagine that....
You can prove that, of course. "Good guy with a gun", chapter 6 of the NRA Book of Catechisms.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post