German police kill cinema shooter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2016, 05:39 AM
RE: German police kill cinema shooter
(25-06-2016 05:22 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 05:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No. You may not.

However the problem is huge in that country. Approaching third world conditions. And people such as yourself seem powerless to control it. Indeed, it seems beyond control now.
I'm not powerless, I'm working with my Congressman to try to get this stupidity under control.
Unless you've got that congresscritter bought and paid for - you've got diddly squat.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-06-2016, 06:09 AM
(25-06-2016 05:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 05:22 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I'm not powerless, I'm working with my Congressman to try to get this stupidity under control.

Good luck. Be sure to buy a lottery ticket too. Wink
We have the right to give up in such issues. I choose to not do so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2016, 06:17 AM
(25-06-2016 06:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  We have the right to give up in such issues. I choose to not do so.

The odds suck. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-06-2016, 06:24 AM
(25-06-2016 06:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  We have the right to give up in such issues. I choose to not do so.

The odds suck. Big Grin
Tell that to the Texicans at the Alamo.

Oh, wait...

Anyway, surrender is not an option. You only have to be the first person on the scene at the death of a six year old who was shot by his three year old brother to see the need.
25-06-2016, 07:02 AM
(25-06-2016 06:24 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Tell that to the Texicans at the Alamo.

They had lotto tickets back then? Ohmy

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-06-2016, 07:08 AM
(25-06-2016 07:02 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 06:24 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Tell that to the Texicans at the Alamo.

They had lotto tickets back then? Ohmy

They had lotteries back then, almost all of which were rigged.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
27-06-2016, 06:01 AM
(24-06-2016 11:48 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(24-06-2016 10:11 AM)SYZ Wrote:  â€”The statistics don't lie. Americans are gun-happy.

By the numbers you yourself posted, most Americans don't own a firearm.
True. Most Americans aren't paedophiles either, but that doesn't diminish the crimes of those that are.

Quote:How, exactly, do you get "gun-happy" from that fact?
There are now more guns than people in the United States... 357 million firearms—40 million more guns than people (estimated in 2013).

Quote:How many Americans do you know IRL? How many years have you lived in America? What are your qualifications to make such broad pronouncements about 315 million people?
And these questions are relevant why? Anyway, and unlike a lot of the American public, I actually read international and US papers every day. If you feel unqualified to comment on North Korean politics, or Ethiopian famine, or the Ukraine's Chernobyl disaster just because you've never lived in those countries, then you obviously have a very limited world-view.

And they're not "broad pronouncements" that I've made. They're known as "statistics". Or do you have an aversion to real facts and figures?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
27-06-2016, 06:05 AM
(27-06-2016 06:01 AM)SYZ Wrote:  And these questions are relevant why? Anyway, and unlike a lot of the American public, I actually read international and US papers every day. If you feel unqualified to comment on North Korean politics, or Ethiopian famine, or the Ukraine's Chernobyl disaster just because you've never lived in those countries, then you obviously have a very limited world-view.

And they're not "broad pronouncements" that I've made. They're known as "statistics". Or do you have an aversion to real facts and figures?
You'll still need Thump's permission to post. Drinking Beverage