Germany to establish a Ministry of Truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Germany to establish a Ministry of Truth
My point was that his trial gave him a stage -- a cross -- upon which he could climb and use as a pulpit. And it certainly broadened his audience, being in the headlines.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2017, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 02:14 AM by Szuchow.)
(03-01-2017 02:05 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  My point was that his trial gave him a stage -- a cross -- upon which he could climb and use as a pulpit. And it certainly broadened his audience, being in the headlines.

He was given a stage cause judge was sympathetic to him and allowed him to spout his drivel. Also if trial would be fair then broadening his audience wouldn't matter as he would fall in obscurity. It's lenience that contributed to his success not trial itself I would say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-01-2017, 05:12 AM
(03-01-2017 02:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Pointing fingers at ones home country, shouting "fascism" and professing to be proud to live in a different much more free country now, and then it turns out the country you are living is in no way different than the one you are pointing fingers at, thats bigoted.
Are you for real, mate? Are you seriously going to continue putting words in my mouth after I called you out on it in my previous post? Here's a chance for you to prove that you're an honest man rather than a bald-faced liar: Quote the post in which I "professed to being proud to live in a much more free country" than Germany or retract your false claims. I won't hold my breath.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
03-01-2017, 10:20 AM
(03-01-2017 02:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Pointing fingers at ones home country, shouting "fascism" and professing to be proud to live in a different much more free country now, and then it turns out the country you are living is in no way different than the one you are pointing fingers at, thats bigoted.

Meh, I'm not getting involved in that quarrel.

I don't like the idea of plumping for this or that country to begin with. They're all governments which, to one extent or another, wish to regulate us.
07-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Liar it is. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]