Germanyt and I are breaking up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2012, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 08:33 AM by kingschosen.)
Germanyt and I are breaking up.
I'm being moved into a different position at a sister school a few miles down the road.

Alas my atheist love, you shall be missed!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: Germanyt and I are breaking up.
Poor germanyt, where's he going to get blowjobs from at lunch now Big Grin!?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
19-03-2012, 07:50 AM
(19-03-2012 07:47 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm being moved into a different position at a sister school a few miles down the road.

Alas by atheist love, you shall be missed!

Oh Jeez.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
19-03-2012, 08:36 AM
School? I thought you kids sold cars? Who the fuck would let you two clowns work in a school?

Also I feel your pain. Sometimes when the work isn't very compelling the one thing that can help you get through each day without constant thoughts of suicide or mass murder, is a workplace relationship whether that be a work BFF or a work bjb like you guys.

Life will lose all meaning for you guys. If you kill yourselves in a suicide pact, please leave me your cool shit in a will.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like lucradis's post
19-03-2012, 08:39 AM
(19-03-2012 08:36 AM)lucradis Wrote:  School? I thought you kids sold cars? Who the fuck would let you two clowns work in a school?

Also I feel your pain. Sometimes when the work isn't very compelling the one thing that can help you get through each day without constant thoughts of suicide or mass murder, is a workplace relationship whether that be a work BFF or a work bjb like you guys.

Life will lose all meaning for you guys. If you kill yourselves in a suicide pact, please leave me your cool shit in a will.

I used to sell cars. We work at a private college enrolling students.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
19-03-2012, 08:40 AM
School? I thought you kids sold cars? Who the fuck would let you two clowns work in a school?

lol, Tim used to be a car salesman... I used to be a high school teacher. We are college recruiters together.

That and the gay sex.

I'll try and talk Tim into it. We'll see. But, I don't think you'll get more than a couple of dollars, 3 kids, and two more wives.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 7 users Like kingschosen's post
19-03-2012, 08:43 AM
(19-03-2012 08:36 AM)lucradis Wrote:  If you kill yourselves in a suicide pact, please leave me your cool shit in a will.

Can I have your bible I have a wobbly table and need something to prop it up with.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 6 users Like bemore's post
19-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Slave labour and more sex dolls? Sounds good to me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
19-03-2012, 08:44 AM
kingschosen, I really try to read your posts and understand them, but since you've put this best and most cool of all gifs ever in your signature, I simply can not comprehend anything else. Sneaky, very sneaky of you with this kind of distractions... Are you a Christian maybe? Smile

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
19-03-2012, 09:55 AM
A few miles down the road? Sounds like opportunity to meet for "lunch" every day.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post