Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You
(31-07-2014 02:32 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I wonder who will win that glorious last place!

Leo.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-07-2014, 05:13 PM
(31-07-2014 02:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 02:35 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Consider

In other news, Tartarus Sauce is going to be a daddy soon.

Shocking

Aw yay! How much do you wanna sell the litter for?
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
31-07-2014, 05:15 PM
(31-07-2014 05:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 02:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Shocking

Aw yay! How much do you wanna sell the litter for?

Ew. Why would you want his freak cat-human hybrid monster babies?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
31-07-2014, 05:16 PM
(31-07-2014 05:15 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 05:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Aw yay! How much do you wanna sell the litter for?

Ew. Why would you want his freak cat-human hybrid monster babies?

To sell the cat girls to fedora wearing freaks. Duh. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
31-07-2014, 05:47 PM
(31-07-2014 05:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 05:15 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Ew. Why would you want his freak cat-human hybrid monster babies?

To sell the cat girls to fedora wearing freaks. Duh. Drinking Beverage

Oh, snap. That guy's gonna make a mint.

... this is my signature!
31-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Oh I loved the interview! Just awesome...

Seriously DL, you've never heard of Kurt Vonnegut?

Fucking hillbilly. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Tarty a procrastinator??? Gasp say it ain't so! I don't believe it for a second! Angel

Oh and I lol'd at DL "ok, I don't know who that guy is, so I'm going to put you down for.... Benjamin Franklin...." Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

If it makes you feel any better DL I was clueless as well. The name sounded familiar, but that was it.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
31-07-2014, 07:36 PM
(31-07-2014 03:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, DL, who's planned for the upcoming weekend?

Yo' Momma!

BURN!

This weekend is a drill weekend for me, so probably no one. If you do see me online in the evening EST I may find the time to do one, but I wouldn't hold my breath. People seem to have the impression that I am putting a lot of planning into these. Nah, not really. Scheduling is a pain in the ass. If you want to be interviewed tell me and then hop on Skype and message me and we'll work something out.

31-07-2014, 09:03 PM
(31-07-2014 07:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 03:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, DL, who's planned for the upcoming weekend?

Yo' Momma!

BURN!

This weekend is a drill weekend for me, so probably no one. If you do see me online in the evening EST I may find the time to do one, but I wouldn't hold my breath. People seem to have the impression that I am putting a lot of planning into these. Nah, not really. Scheduling is a pain in the ass. If you want to be interviewed tell me and then hop on Skype and message me and we'll work something out.

Why not find another person to assist you in this?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-08-2014, 05:39 AM
(31-07-2014 07:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  

Yo' Momma!

BURN!

So basically, I just need to click your Skype picture and say to myself "Could the time that Skype says is (your) local time be construed evening? Yes? Well then, grow some balls and initiate contact with another human being for once. No? Try again later."
Considering that at the time of writing, Skype says it's 7:37 for you, it's a 'no' option.

(31-07-2014 09:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 07:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yo' Momma!

BURN!

Why not find another person to assist you in this?

Boy has a valid point.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.