Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-08-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You
If you don't like the way I do things, then don't read/listen to the thread. If others want to interview people on the forum there is no one stopping them, but I do not currently wish or plan to get assistance on doing this. This is my thing.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 05:59 AM
(01-08-2014 05:58 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  If you don't like the way I do things, then don't read/listen to the thread. If others want to interview people on the forum there is no one stopping them, but I do not currently wish or plan to get assistance on doing this. This is my thing.

I'm not objecting...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-08-2014, 08:59 AM
(01-08-2014 05:58 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  If you don't like the way I do things, then don't read/listen to the thread. If others want to interview people on the forum there is no one stopping them, but I do not currently wish or plan to get assistance on doing this. This is my thing.

Da Great Hillbilly has spoken.

[Image: cletus.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-08-2014, 09:15 AM

Fair enough.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Hit me up on Skype tomorrow if you're interested and you see me on. FTM and Vets have priority. Big Grin

08-08-2014, 08:20 PM
I think you hunt down Marky Mark and Trainwreck you go viral.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Tarty says: "I am not sexually attracted to cats.."
I hear:
[Image: bill-clinton-sexual-relations.jpg]

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 8 users Like Colourcraze's post
09-08-2014, 08:40 AM
(09-08-2014 03:59 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Tarty says: "I am not sexually attracted to cats.."
I hear:
[Image: bill-clinton-sexual-relations.jpg]

No, you've got your pussies mixed up. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Dark Light, Ato, and I are the only real members of the forum. The rest of you are a sockpuppet of one of us. We have tricked you all into believing you are autonomous, sentient agents, but you are in fact just products of our imaginations. Hence why no more interviews have been conducted. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-09-2014, 08:37 AM
(01-09-2014 08:14 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Dark Light, Ato, and I are the only real members of the forum. The rest of you are a sockpuppet of one of us. We have tricked you all into believing you are autonomous, sentient agents, but you are in fact just products of our imaginations. Hence why no more interviews have been conducted. Tongue

Do you even know what an echinoderm is?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube