Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-10-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You
(07-10-2015 01:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I never got my promised interview /sadface

PM me and we can set something up!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 02:42 PM

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
07-10-2015, 03:11 PM
(07-10-2015 02:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

What. Huh

07-10-2015, 03:21 PM
(07-10-2015 03:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 02:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

What. Huh

Just kidding...the main gist of the song is that if you don't know me by now, you will never know me. Just a comment on how long I have been around here. Smile Not sure what 'new' thing about me I could say.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
07-10-2015, 03:22 PM
I love this idea...I think it's very cool!

**Crickets** -- God
07-10-2015, 03:33 PM
(07-10-2015 03:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 03:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What. Huh

Just kidding...the main gist of the song is that if you don't know me by now, you will never know me. Just a comment on how long I have been around here. Smile Not sure what 'new' thing about me I could say.

Yeah, but it could be fun for newer members who don't know you all that well to learn some stuffs about you without having to stalk your posts Big Grin Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
07-10-2015, 03:35 PM
I had an idea. Could we make this the thread where interviews are scheduled and split off the actual interviews so they are easy to find when the thread gets super long? Might be difficult though with all the banter that goes on after an interview is posted... Definitely want to keep that stuff. Consider just a thought though.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
07-10-2015, 03:45 PM
(07-10-2015 03:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I had an idea. Could we make this the thread where interviews are scheduled and split off the actual interviews so they are easy to find when the thread gets super long? Might be difficult though with all the banter that goes on after an interview is posted... Definitely want to keep that stuff. Consider just a thought though.

That's a good idea Em-dizzle.

But unless the forum created a subfolder type of thing for all of them, and a dedicated staff member worked on splitting it I doubt it would happen Sad.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
07-10-2015, 03:46 PM
(07-10-2015 03:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I had an idea. Could we make this the thread where interviews are scheduled and split off the actual interviews so they are easy to find when the thread gets super long? Might be difficult though with all the banter that goes on after an interview is posted... Definitely want to keep that stuff. Consider just a thought though.

I was planning on making a separate thread for this revival and just update the OP with the episodes.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
07-10-2015, 03:54 PM
(07-10-2015 03:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

I was planning on making a separate thread for this revival and just update the OP with the episodes.

Oh yeah, duh, like they've done with this one! Laugh out load

(07-10-2015 03:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  That's a good idea Em-dizzle.

Laugh out load I forgot about nicknames! Hug