Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-07-2014, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2014 09:02 PM by Luminon.)
RE: Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You
(24-07-2014 03:44 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Listening to it now for the first time. You sound quite professional.

Clear, no um's and ahh's, concise etc.

Hmm you just said that you voice is monotonous. What you think is monotonous is probably what makes it sound professional.

Listen to Richard Dawkins' voice for example. Would you say that was monotonous? I wouldn't.

Real vocal monotony can only be experienced in an hour long lecture at university with a researcher who has no interest in the subject.
I don't think the voice was monotone either. It was calm and the speech was smooth, I really liked that. And there definitely was some subtle but noticeable emotion or change of pitch in each sentence. That's a damn good voice.

My voice is somewhat nasal (nerdy) and pronunciation needs workin'. Also, I have a problem to think and talk simultaneously, so my speech isn't smooth. It's very... elaborating.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742...2-1040.MP3
Here's my rant about Christians, I made effort to keep it emotional. For some reason I think my voice somehow sounds like a kid's voice. Either that or I can't hold a tone for the whole word duration.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2014, 09:03 PM
I have a question: can new interviews be added to the OP? Just thinking it'll be nice to have them all there instead of spread through the thread. This may already be the plan, so ignore me of it is Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
24-07-2014, 09:49 PM
A lot of people like to say "Me, me, me!", but then don't show up when I'm around. If you are interested in doing this sometime, then just hit me on on Skype this weekend. I am trying to get Forum Team Members and Vets that are interested in participating first. The reason for this is because they are better known, and are more likely to interact with newbies and oldies alike for the long haul. Please keep in mind that I am on EST, and I have other responsibilities outside of the forum. This weekend I intend to do another interview with Tarty, and may even do a couple of them if KC is available. I do minimal editing, and it shouldn't take me me long to upload interviews after they're recorded. For those of you who do not have it my Skype username is perfect.nothing (period included).

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
25-07-2014, 07:40 AM
(24-07-2014 09:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  A lot of people like to say "Me, me, me!", but then don't show up when I'm around. If you are interested in doing this sometime, then just hit me on on Skype this weekend. I am trying to get Forum Team Members and Vets that are interested in participating first. The reason for this is because they are better known, and are more likely to interact with newbies and oldies alike for the long haul. Please keep in mind that I am on EST, and I have other responsibilities outside of the forum. This weekend I intend to do another interview with Tarty, and may even do a couple of them if KC is available. I do minimal editing, and it shouldn't take me me long to upload interviews after they're recorded. For those of you who do not have it my Skype username is perfect.nothing (period included).

Well if you are going to put it that way... Me, me me!

Having just now listened to the Steven interview and knowing the format, I can feel comfortable propping myself up there. Naturally, I can be called upon whenever....

On a related note: I kinda want to shout at Steven now. "The Netherlands countries"?! Damnit, boy!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-07-2014, 08:03 AM
(24-07-2014 09:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  A lot of people like to say "Me, me, me!", but then don't show up when I'm around. If you are interested in doing this sometime, then just hit me on on Skype this weekend. I am trying to get Forum Team Members and Vets that are interested in participating first. The reason for this is because they are better known, and are more likely to interact with newbies and oldies alike for the long haul. Please keep in mind that I am on EST, and I have other responsibilities outside of the forum. This weekend I intend to do another interview with Tarty, and may even do a couple of them if KC is available. I do minimal editing, and it shouldn't take me me long to upload interviews after they're recorded. For those of you who do not have it my Skype username is perfect.nothing (period included).

I should be able to this weekend. Sending you my phone number in a PM. Just give me a call.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-07-2014, 08:41 AM
(21-07-2014 11:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 10:56 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Neat.

It really, really is. There should also be a bloopers real.

I thought that was the bloopers reel. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-07-2014, 09:02 AM
(25-07-2014 07:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Well if you are going to put it that way... Me, me me!

Having just now listened to the Steven interview and knowing the format, I can feel comfortable propping myself up there. Naturally, I can be called upon whenever....

On a related note: I kinda want to shout at Steven now. "The Netherlands countries"?! Damnit, boy!

Oh fuck off.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-07-2014, 09:04 AM
(25-07-2014 09:02 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 07:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well if you are going to put it that way... Me, me me!

Oh fuck off.

GaspWeeping
25-07-2014, 04:39 PM
(25-07-2014 09:02 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 07:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well if you are going to put it that way... Me, me me!

Oh fuck off.

You can't tell me what to do!
You're not my mum!
Bechased

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-07-2014, 05:35 PM
I said I was in the first time this came around.

But not this weekend - I'm jammed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user