Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-07-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You
For anyone else who had trouble listening on a phone or tablet: at the bottom of the page it says "click play to hear a preview of the song" and below that there's a long black horizontal bar with a play icon at the center. If you push this it will play. Didn't work for me the first time I tried it, but it worked just now. Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2014, 06:26 PM
(25-07-2014 05:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  I said I was in the first time this came around.

But not this weekend - I'm jammed.

A Chas interview, huh...

Now that would be something to hear.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey, sorry ladies and gentlemen. I have been working 10 hour days at work this week, and just got asked to come in this Saturday (tomorrow) as well. I should be off this Sunday and Monday.

25-07-2014, 07:11 PM
(25-07-2014 07:06 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hey, sorry ladies and gentlemen. I have been working 10 hour days at work this week, and just got asked to come in this Saturday (tomorrow) as well. I should be off this Sunday and Monday.

What gentlemen?

Anyway; good luck with any interviews that can get done.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-07-2014, 01:52 AM
(25-07-2014 06:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 05:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  I said I was in the first time this came around.

A Chas interview, huh...

It'll be short and to the point. The interviewer won't survive.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-07-2014, 02:46 AM
(26-07-2014 01:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-07-2014 06:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  A Chas interview, huh...

It'll be short and to the point. The interviewer won't survive.

We have reserves.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-07-2014, 06:44 AM
(24-07-2014 08:56 PM)Luminon Wrote:  My voice is somewhat nasal (nerdy) and pronunciation needs workin'. Also, I have a problem to think and talk simultaneously, so my speech isn't smooth. It's very... elaborating.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3742...2-1040.MP3
Here's my rant about Christians, I made effort to keep it emotional. For some reason I think my voice somehow sounds like a kid's voice. Either that or I can't hold a tone for the whole word duration.
I didn't think I'd ever say something like this to you, but I love your Eastern European accent. Thumbsup

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-07-2014, 08:27 AM
(25-07-2014 06:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

A Chas interview, huh...

I have a strong feeling that this would simply be a copy of James Randi interview. I don't see much difference between these people. Except the million dollar thing, of course. Chas has two and gives away none Big Grin

(30-07-2014 06:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I didn't think I'd ever say something like this to you, but I love your Eastern European accent. Thumbsup
Well, I like to think of myself as a Central European, but you're forgiven Cool
30-07-2014, 08:53 AM
(25-07-2014 07:06 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hey, sorry ladies and gentlemen. I have been working 10 hour days at work this week, and just got asked to come in this Saturday (tomorrow) as well. I should be off this Sunday and Monday.

When are you going to post mine, bitch?

[Image: giphy.gif]
30-07-2014, 09:25 AM
(30-07-2014 08:53 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

When are you going to post mine, bitch?

I think he just accidentally deleted it Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon