Get Windows 10 App

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Get Windows 10 App
(04-06-2015 06:43 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 06:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If your talking internal hardware like cpu, graphics card ect. I wouldn't worry too much, Windows 10 has very low specs. If you have the Get Windows App on your computer it can run a compatibility report.

Nah, not really. I'm more concerned Wacom drivers may not be up to par. My other tablet probably won't, but I need the Wacom drivers to work 100%.

If they support 8 then chances are they will be supported in 10.

On a separate note, OMG if your playing a video in Project Spartan or Microsoft Edge (the new web browser) and you minimize the browser, it will automatically stop playing the video.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 06:48 PM
(04-06-2015 06:46 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 06:43 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Nah, not really. I'm more concerned Wacom drivers may not be up to par. My other tablet probably won't, but I need the Wacom drivers to work 100%.

On a separate note, OMG if your playing a video in Project Spartan or Microsoft Edge (the new web browser) and you minimize the browser, it will automatically stop playing the video.

That sounds annoying.

How is Internet Explorer Remastered anyway?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Get Windows 10 App
That and it's Wacom. As much as they pass me off they usually don't have issues for long. I've had some trouble with tablets from version to version, but after a few months some workaround is found.
04-06-2015, 06:51 PM
(04-06-2015 06:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 06:46 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  On a separate note, OMG if your playing a video in Project Spartan or Microsoft Edge (the new web browser) and you minimize the browser, it will automatically stop playing the video.

That sounds annoying.

How is Internet Explorer Remastered anyway?

Better than Internet Explorer, you can take in browser screenshots pretty much, highlight, draw and add text to the screenshot and save it all in one swoop. They are called Web Notes. Runs pretty smooth and fast, I prefer it over chrome tbh.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-06-2015, 07:02 PM
8.0 was mildly annoying.
8.1 is fine... I don't really get all the hate.

Once set up, it functions quite similarly to 7.

AND

I have a program that hits the tiled metro screen when I press the xbox button on my controller, and allows me to use my PC like a console while I'm on my couch. The program would work with windows 7, but then you'd just be controlling a mouse around a desktop with tiny little icons while you sit across the room. At least the tiles are good for couch-life too, not just touch screens.
04-06-2015, 07:37 PM
(04-06-2015 05:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 10:44 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Wait, what's wrong with windows 8?

What isn't?

Reportedly, 8 (pre .1) had issues running for many and was terrible for things like games. Relative to 7, that is.
The design was horribly intrusive and awkward to handle without taking a while to get used to it, and even then I had issues finding things.

My biggest gripe, aside from it being the most clunky, unresponsive and awkward OS I've ever used (keep in mind that includes Win '95, 2000 and Vista), is that it looks like shit, not only through it's awkward intrusive design but it totally lacked any semblance of the aesthetic sleekness on 7.
When you're new OS looks like one you dropped over ten years ago, it's time to reconsider your design department.
Yeah, i was joking, windows 8 had issues, only one that really bothered me, I couldn't hook up Bluetooth, fucking damn it... but then windows 8.1 rolled around and everything was golden. I got used to the interface pretty quick, it was problematic once I moved to a non-touch screen, but then I learned all the keyboard shortcuts. I'm good until windows 10. I actually don't mind the tiles.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell