Get out of my country

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 07:55 AM
Get out of my country
Outside after the Trump-Ramos exchange, a Trump supporter (or staffer?) tells Ramos (a U.S. citizen) to get out of my country. As a Hispanic, this just makes me go WOW!

I hope the people that are saying that a republican can't win without the Latino vote are correct.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Iñigo's post
27-08-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Get out of my country
I know, nuts! And scary.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-08-2015, 09:20 AM
(27-08-2015 07:55 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  Outside after the Trump-Ramos exchange, a Trump supporter (or staffer?) tells Ramos (a U.S. citizen) to get out of my country. As a Hispanic, this just makes me go WOW!

I hope the people that are saying that a republican can't win without the Latino vote are correct.

[Image: 7d4da59665e2ce01c6cc16cf8fa12a0d.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 29 users Like Chas's post
27-08-2015, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't worry about it.
If Trump becomes the republican nominee even republicans wont vote for him. And if Trump loses and decides to run as an independent all it will do is act to weed out the fucking moronic idiots from the actual election.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-08-2015, 09:58 AM
(27-08-2015 09:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 07:55 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  Outside after the Trump-Ramos exchange, a Trump supporter (or staffer?) tells Ramos (a U.S. citizen) to get out of my country. As a Hispanic, this just makes me go WOW!

[Image: 7d4da59665e2ce01c6cc16cf8fa12a0d.jpg]

Let's also not forget that a subset of the Mexican-American population are descended from the Mexican population that had been living on the land acquired by the U.S. after the Mexican war. They aren't even immigrants (legal or illegal). Imagine being one of them and being told by a white guy to get out of my country.
[+] 6 users Like Iñigo's post
27-08-2015, 10:25 AM

Unreal.

But, on a side note, why did this make you go "WOW" as a Hispanic? If that guy was of Asian decent then this wouldn't make you go wow?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
27-08-2015, 10:40 AM
(27-08-2015 10:25 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  

Unreal.

But, on a side note, why did this make you go "WOW" as a Hispanic? If that guy was of Asian decent then this wouldn't make you go wow?

Yeah, it would. The thing about my personal experience as a Hispanic is that I haven't had anything remotely like that told to my face even if the kids at school did call me a spic and a wet back.
[+] 1 user Likes Iñigo's post
27-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Can we tell Trump and all his supporters to "get off my planet"?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
27-08-2015, 05:21 PM
(27-08-2015 09:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wouldn't worry about it.
If Trump becomes the republican nominee even republicans wont vote for him.

I believe they will. I talked to some people who do not like Trump but they like what he says.
Donald Trump is not my favorite person in the world. But when he starts to speak I love it. It is so new and fresh. I will vote for him for sure.
Let's make America great again! I want America to be great again!
Donald said something today about silent majority. I belong to that silent majority.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-08-2015, 05:23 PM
(27-08-2015 10:52 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Can we tell Trump and all his supporters to "get off my planet"?

Sure, you can. He probably will get off your planet but first he will make America great again.Big Grin

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED