Get out of my country

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Get out of my country
(27-08-2015 09:58 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  Let's also not forget that a subset of the Mexican-American population are descended from the Mexican population that had been living on the land acquired by the U.S. after the Mexican war. They aren't even immigrants (legal or illegal). Imagine being one of them and being told by a white guy to get out of my country.
White guy? I smell some racism here.
If they were born outside of the USA in 20th and 21st century and came here illegally they are illegals.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2015, 06:53 PM
(27-08-2015 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 09:58 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  Let's also not forget that a subset of the Mexican-American population are descended from the Mexican population that had been living on the land acquired by the U.S. after the Mexican war. They aren't even immigrants (legal or illegal). Imagine being one of them and being told by a white guy to get out of my country.
If they were born outside of the USA in 20th and 21st century and came here illegally they are illegals.

Obvious troll is obvious.
*yawn*

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
27-08-2015, 07:20 PM
(27-08-2015 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  

I am racist toward white people? Well, as it turns out, Latin Americans come in all colors, I happen to be blue eyed and white (although I do have 15% Amerindian DNA and 2% Sub-Saharan DNA). I guess I am racist toward myself...

History lesson: As a result of the war with Mexico (1846-1848) which Mexico lost, the U.S. took from Mexico land that is now the states of Utah, California, and Nevada, as well as part of Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado, and Arizona. There were Mexicans living on this land, when the land was taken and stayed there. Their descendants are part of the Mexican-Americans. They never immigrated to the U.S. My point is imagine an American, telling them to get out of my country, when they have been in the land of their ancestors before it became American land. See why this might especially offensive?
[+] 8 users Like Iñigo's post
27-08-2015, 07:26 PM
(27-08-2015 07:20 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 05:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  White guy? I smell some racism here.
I am racist toward white people? Well, as it turns out, Latin Americans come in all colors, I happen to be blue eyed and white (although I do have 15% Amerindian DNA and 2% Sub-Saharan DNA). I guess I am racist toward myself...
I don't know about your DNA but your comment is racists.
(27-08-2015 07:20 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  History lesson: As a result of the war with Mexico (1846-1848) which Mexico lost, the U.S. took from Mexico land that is now the states of Utah, California, and Nevada, as well as part of Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado, and Arizona. There were Mexicans living on this land, when the land was taken and stayed there. Their descendants are part of the Mexican-Americans. They never immigrated to the U.S.
It happens in many parts of the world. During wars borders change.
(27-08-2015 07:20 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  My point is imagine an American, telling them to get out of my country, when they have been in the land of their ancestors before it became American land. See why this might especially offensive?
It WAS their country. It is NOT any more.
You are like that evil guy Putin. He says to Ukrainians that before Ukraine was part of Russia forget about your independence now.

27-08-2015, 07:45 PM
(27-08-2015 05:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  I belong to that silent majority.

If only you were silent. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 15 users Like Chas's post
27-08-2015, 07:46 PM
(27-08-2015 07:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  It WAS their country. It is NOT any more.

I nominate this quote for TTA’s 2015 “Most Ignorant” Award.

Congratulations. Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
27-08-2015, 08:23 PM
(27-08-2015 06:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Obvious troll is obvious.

Alla is, sadly, not a troll. She's just a Republican.

It gets hard to tell the difference sometimes.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 6 users Like Unbeliever's post
27-08-2015, 08:35 PM
I wonder if this guy realizes that his candidate of choice is the son and grandson of immigrants to the United States. Two of his three wives were also immigrants.

Does he think Trump would tell his mother and wife to get out of his country?
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
27-08-2015, 08:55 PM
That's some seriously racist shit.

Step 1) Take half the Mexican Empire from Mexico, including millions of Mexican citizens who live there, and call it "the American Southwest".

Step 2) Tell all the former Mexican citizens they are US citizens now, like it or not.

Step 3) Wait 150+ years until most people forget Step 1, and pretend USA was always like it is today.

Step 4) Tell the descendants of the people above that they need to "go back to their country".

Step 5) Call anyone who finds Step 4 offensive "racist", to win the Irony Award™ for 2015.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 9 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-08-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2015 10:12 PM by Alla.)
Oh, thanks for The Award Smile
I give to all of you one, too.

This country is in a huge debt. You don't give a fig about this.
You can not be in huge debt and continue to borrow more money to help all poor in the world.
It is irresponsible, it is foolish.
You are foolish, irresponsible people.
I give you "Foolish People Award"