Get out of my country

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Get out of my country
(27-08-2015 08:35 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I wonder if this guy realizes that his candidate of choice is the son and grandson of immigrants to the United States. Two of his three wives were also immigrants.

Does he think Trump would tell his mother and wife to get out of his country?
were they illegals?
I am immigrant. I came here legally. Mu husband came here legally. We didn't break any immigration laws.
I don't believe Trump will deport good illegal people. I don't think it is even possible.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2015, 10:23 PM
If every illegal Mexican were shipped back to Mexico the American economy would collapse. I used to live in the Central San Joaquin Valley in California and went to schools where half the student body was Hispanic and most were illegal. Their parents were quiet, hard working people. They lived in shacks sometimes with no bathrooms and dirt floors but they got up every fuckin morning and picked tomatoes, grapes, lettuce, onions, oranges, whatever was in season. Every bit of it was back breaking work and their exposure to pesticides was criminal. To this day they do the work most Americans wouldn't be caught dead doing and get paid wages absolutely no American would accept or be able to live on.

If Trump wants Americans to pay 7 dollars for a head of lettuce, or 3 dollars for one goddamn orange, the cost of which are meaningless to this billionair maniac , then sure, send all the illegal Mexicans back to Mexico.

My father was a school principal in a school that was almost 90% Hispanic illegal alien migrant workers, and the lives these poor people lived was unreal. More than once he had to pay for a child's funeral who died from exposure to pesticides and the parents couldn't afford a casket for the burial. One or two students died simply because they had no money for a doctor. Students would come to school with no shoes, dirty, filthy clothes from sleeping on dirt floors or working in the fields early in the morning before school.

Trumps a fucking idiot. He's the biggest ass hole that's come down the pike. I don't believe in hell but sometimes I wish I did because it would suite Trump and people who think like him, quite nicely.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-08-2015, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2015 10:34 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I read a biography of Cesar Chavez (I forget the title), and the fight in which he engaged to try to gain some rights and protections for those exploited workers. I think no person could actually understand the situation and still think the things Trump and others like him say are okay.

The irony is that many of those workers are specifically recruited to come to the USA for purpose of working those fields by American companies. The people in positions like Trump's know the deal. We don't need to build a wall to stop immigration; just make a prison sentence for anyone who hires illegals to work in the United States. Boom, instant fix. It won't happen because they KNOW what it would do to our economy, and because they profit from this exploitation (slavery--call it what it is) system. So they might talk about building a wall and shipping illegals back home--they might even do it as a tool of political manipulation--but they aren't doing it because they want to "fix" anything.

Wag the dog. Wag the dog. Wag the dog.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-08-2015, 10:41 PM
(27-08-2015 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe Trump will deport good illegal people. I don't think it is even possible.

So you either believe that there are no good illegal immigrants, which is plainly nonsense, or you believe that Trump will, somehow, be able to separate the good from the bad when implementing his deportation program.

I don't know which is sillier: thinking that he has that ability, or thinking that he even cares enough to try.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 7 users Like Unbeliever's post
27-08-2015, 10:45 PM
(27-08-2015 10:31 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I read a biography of Cesar Chavez (I forget the title), and the fight in which he engaged to try to gain some rights and protections for those exploited workers. I think no person could actually understand the situation and still think the things Trump and others like him say are okay.

The irony is that many of those workers are specifically recruited to come to the USA for purpose of working those fields by American companies. The people in positions like Trump's know the deal. We don't need to build a wall to stop immigration; just make a prison sentence for anyone who hires illegals to work in the United States. Boom, instant fix. It won't happen because they KNOW what it would do to our economy, and because they profit from this exploitation (slavery--call it what it is) system. So they might talk about building a wall and shipping illegals back home--they might even do it as a tool of political manipulation--but they aren't doing it because they want to "fix" anything.

Wag the dog. Wag the dog. Wag the dog.

I still remember going with my father to drop off some clothes to a migrant family who were moving on, following the crops northward. Their living conditions were unbelievable.

My dad was an atheist. A very giving person.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-08-2015, 10:45 PM
(27-08-2015 10:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  This country is in a huge debt. You don't give a fig about this.

We do, actually.

Trump will not help the situation. How do you propose that he plans to fund his wall?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
27-08-2015, 11:30 PM
(27-08-2015 05:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 10:52 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Can we tell Trump and all his supporters to "get off my planet"?

Sure, you can. He probably will get off your planet but first he will make America great again.Big Grin

Facepalm

Be serious; the man is a clown, & the whole thing is some fucked up Barnum & Bailey tent show. Trump says some outlandish garbage that is so vague he can't help but draw a crowd of supporters, & plenty of them are as misinformed as he is; meanwhile the media won't report all of his lunacy, past or present, because they're too busy counting their ratings every time they put him in the spotlight. You are, clearly, so wrapped up in his recycled-Reagan-slogan, as are many who claim they would vote for him, that you're completely ignoring, or indifferent (which would be worse) to, his bipolar politics, more than one declaration of bankruptcy, uninformed military 'strategies', & all around bigotry towards anyone not him. The only thing Donald Trump wants is to hear his own voice, to buy a new office, & for everyone to
Worship Slaves
[+] 5 users Like 7R0MM3L's post
28-08-2015, 02:48 AM
(27-08-2015 08:35 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I wonder if this guy realizes that his candidate of choice is the son and grandson of immigrants to the United States. Two of his three wives were also immigrants.

If it made him money ... Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2015, 06:20 AM
(27-08-2015 08:55 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That's some seriously racist shit.

Step 1) Take half the Mexican Empire from Mexico, including millions of Mexican citizens who live there, and call it "the American Southwest".

Step 2) Tell all the former Mexican citizens they are US citizens now, like it or not.

Step 3) Wait 150+ years until most people forget Step 1, and pretend USA was always like it is today.

Step 4) Tell the descendants of the people above that they need to "go back to their country".

Step 5) Call anyone who finds Step 4 offensive "racist", to win the Irony Award™ for 2015.

Thumbsup

I guess I should go back to France, since my family became Americans after the Louisiana Purchase. Or maybe that doesn't count because I'm of European descent, so therefore I have some "right" to be here.

God, I just don't get racism. It's willful ignorance of the worst kind.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-08-2015, 06:34 AM
(27-08-2015 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  

were they illegals?
I am immigrant. I came here legally. Mu husband came here legally. We didn't break any immigration laws.
I don't believe Trump will deport good illegal people. I don't think it is even possible.

Oh naivete, thy name is Alla! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post