Get rich quick scam??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Get rich quick scam??
I was thinking of writing a book about how jesus came to me in a near death experience. I would put in there a whole bunch of shit jesus told me to tell the christians. maybe even pick a religion that jesus said was the correct one. Do you think I could make half a million or so. granted, I would have to clean up my act. maybe change my name to jesus33. i wonder if i could sell alot of books.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: Get rich quick scam??
Be sure to throw in a few things about Jesus loving the things the majority loves and hating the things that the majority are afraid of.

Maybe talk about how you saw hell and it was really hot? But Jesus saved you?

I think you've got a definite best-seller there.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
13-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Just say near "death experience" and "Jesus" in the same sentence and you will be all over the news.
And didn't our own website have a podcast on Atheist Pastors ?

So yeah , if you suspend morality you could easily do it.

I'd be funny when you hit a million books you donate all of it to some atheist group and say you were trollin. Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
13-02-2012, 11:26 AM
You won't make anything. People only believe prophets from 2000 years ago. If it happens today they are deemed insane. Unless you legally change your name to Harold Camping to fool some people. But even he has lost all credibility amongs his followers. And having that name probably wouldn't be worth the money.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Pretty sure this load of crock made a ton of money.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-02-2012, 11:50 AM
(13-02-2012 11:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Pretty sure this load of crock made a ton of money.

Come to think of it so did this lady.

[Image: sister-cleo-miss-psychic.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-02-2012, 12:18 PM
that Life after Life book seems to have sold well. I actually bought it 20 years ago. Whats the best way to publish it , so I would keep most of the money.
13-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Self publications do well... if you have an accompanying website and book reads with sponsors. A bit of work but it can be done -then if it gets a lot of regional word of mouth, you can be picked up by a big publisher for distribution and that's when you get the big best-seller bucks. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-02-2012, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 12:43 PM by satan69.)
(13-02-2012 06:21 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Be sure to throw in a few things about Jesus loving the things the majority loves and hating the things that the majority are afraid of.

Maybe talk about how you saw hell and it was really hot? But Jesus saved you?

I think you've got a definite best-seller there.

Should I go after gays? Alot of gay bashers out there. Also, after I made enough money to retire, could I say it was all bulllshittt and really rag on christians. Would they be able to sue me?
(13-02-2012 12:24 PM)kim Wrote:  Self publications do well... if you have an accompanying website and book reads with sponsors. A bit of work but it can be done -then if it gets a lot of regional word of mouth, you can be picked up by a big publisher for distribution and that's when you get the big best-seller bucks. Shy

That comedian Louis C Clark sold his stand up special online for 5 bucks and made over a million. If i sold it for 5 dollars, could I get 100k buys.

I'd be funny when you hit a million books you donate all of it to some atheist group and say you were trollin. Big Grin
[/quote]

Are you fucking crazy! Donate all my money to you guys, so you can spend it all on strippers. I am going to spend it all on strippers. I might buy a few TTA mugs and shirts to help out a little., but thats as far as I go. I imagine the amount of 18 to 22 year old tail I would be getting on the circuit would just be fantastic.
14-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Here is another example of what to do.

Don't forget to build a website and also explain about Gods Biiiiiiggggggg chair.