Get the fuck out cunt or I'll smash your face; One man's quest to save the children.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Get the fuck out cunt or I'll smash your face; One man's quest to save the children.
Vigilantism is fine - as long as you're willing to go to prison for it.

We might respect and even be glad for what you did - but we still have to lock your ass up for it.

it's how civilization works..........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Get the fuck out cunt or I'll smash your face; One man's quest to save the children.
(21-10-2016 07:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  God bless the children, amirite?

So I was browsing the news, as I often do, the other day when I read about a gang leader in the small town of Ngaruawahia (pronounced nara-wha-he-ah, brown people speak for open food pits.). He marched into a town meeting and basically said "yo, all you P (meth) dealers and cooks gotta get the fuck out or I'll smash your face in with a sledgehammer. You have 24 hours.". Now, this caught my attention (and the attention of the whole country actually) because while I don't condone violence, I condone violence. Especially towards meth dealers.

This dude is the leader of a gang called the Tribal Huks. They formed in this small town in the 80's or some shit as a response by local men to form a gang and keep undesirables and other gangs out of their town. They all wear a patch like other gangs and stuff but their focus is on feeding the kids. They claim everything is for the kids. In fact, the reason for this sudden attitude towards P dealers is that the leader's daughter got offered P and he apparently wasn't too happy about that.

Anyway, so that threat was about a week or so ago. Now, he showed up at the news headquarters with an obviously well used sledgehammer and several built/shotgun shell holes in the side of his car, claiming that all 14 meth dealers in the town have now left the town. He obviously wont go into detail because you know.. illegal. But it wasn't like murder or anything.

Anyway, so it got me thinking and what I want your opinion on is do you think this is.. right. It's vigilante and obviously, you don't want a bunch of vigilantes running around beating people up. But I mean, if they're doing it to the likes of P dealers or keeping other much worst gangs out what's the harm? They're actually feeding the children and do community work and shit.

This town's not far from where I live now and it's not far from where I was born and raised. I was raised in a town very similar size as Ngaruawahia. While outsiders might look at this and see a bunch of rugged looking men with gang patches and shit I can't help but wonder if this is a result of the culture we have here.
If you were say a guys guy, worked in the freezer works, played rugby, drank at the pub etc.. it's not exactly a macho look to go around making sandwiches for children.
So I wonder if this gang is sorta like a way where these men can still be this "culturally appropriate" macho thing while still doing good for the community?
It's hard to explain.

I just think it's an interesting situation.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/85...-president

It actually reminds me of how the xians wiped out the pagans.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-10-2016, 03:21 PM
This is NZ, aint noone care about what religion you are or if you're pro-life or pro-choice. Abortion and religion are non-issues, no strike that, non-topics in this country.
We're talking about a group that wants to do good by their community by preventing crime and gangs (ironically through crimes and gangs..).

[Image: oscar.png]
21-10-2016, 03:33 PM
(21-10-2016 10:06 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Vigilantism is fine - as long as you're willing to go to prison for it.

We might respect and even be glad for what you did - but we still have to lock your ass up for it.

it's how civilization works..........

Yabut, don't ask, don't tell. Yes

When justice has been served, then the law need not be invoked.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 03:38 PM
(21-10-2016 03:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is NZ, aint noone care about what religion you are or if you're pro-life or pro-choice. Abortion and religion are non-issues, no strike that, non-topics in this country.
We're talking about a group that wants to do good by their community by preventing crime and gangs (ironically through crimes and gangs..).

[Image: tomato.jpg]

[Image: tomato.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.