Get to know Tarty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Get to know Tarty
Two questions:

1) How has the cat in your gif not exploded yet?

2) Do you know anything about me?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
12-03-2015, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2015 08:57 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(12-03-2015 07:08 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Two questions:

KITTY! (If you don't understand that response...well too bad Tongue)
Quote:2) Do you know anything about me?

You make excellent posts. You also are a competing pancake house chain that IHOP has been locked in a bitter feud with for several years.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
12-03-2015, 08:53 PM
(12-03-2015 04:04 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  This may sound like blasphemy and completely shatter the conception most of you have of me, but I'm not actually sexually attracted to cats. I keep my pussies separate, in fact if you pointed a gun to my head and demanded I give up either cats or women, I'd ditch cats before forsaking ladyfolk.

It's all been a lie. Facepalm I am disappoint. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
12-03-2015, 09:50 PM
(12-03-2015 08:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  KITTY! (If you don't understand that response...well too bad Tongue)

That's all i see when I see a post of yours. Really it takes great concentration to read words...because I only really look at the
KITTY.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-03-2015, 10:42 PM
(12-03-2015 08:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(12-03-2015 07:08 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Two questions:

KITTY! (If you don't understand that response...well too bad Tongue)
Quote:2) Do you know anything about me?

You make excellent posts. You also are a competing pancake house chain that IHOP has been locked in a bitter feud with for several years.

Spot on.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
13-03-2015, 05:17 AM
Bwahahahhaa Tartorz!

I have no questions but this is my favorite thread Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
13-03-2015, 05:30 AM
(12-03-2015 03:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Greetings ladies, gents, and shape-shifting reptilians.

Thanks for including me in a unique category but... I'm not a reptilian. Wink

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
13-03-2015, 07:04 AM
Sheesh, way to slut it up there, Tart... Oh wait, you don't mean to get to know you in the biblical sense...Tongue

Curious minds want to know, have you researched Auburn Vet, yet? You'd look fanfuckingtastic in orange and blue, and I need a place to stay for free for the football games. Not to mention, Auburn girls are quite lovely. Pro tip: you find the pussy down South. Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
13-03-2015, 09:28 AM
(13-03-2015 07:04 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Sheesh, way to slut it up there, Tart... Oh wait, you don't mean to get to know you in the biblical sense...Tongue

Curious minds want to know, have you researched Auburn Vet, yet? You'd look fanfuckingtastic in orange and blue, and I need a place to stay for free for the football games. Not to mention, Auburn girls are quite lovely. Pro tip: you find the pussy down South. Angel

I don't know who this cat guy is, but I can only assume you're recommending Auburn based on his apparent affinity and experience with bestiality?

[Image: A9UntTuCEAAJatP.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes eminart's post
13-03-2015, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2015 10:08 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(13-03-2015 09:28 AM)eminart Wrote:  
(13-03-2015 07:04 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Sheesh, way to slut it up there, Tart... Oh wait, you don't mean to get to know you in the biblical sense...Tongue

I don't know who this cat guy is, but I can only assume you're recommending Auburn based on his apparent affinity and experience with bestiality?

[Image: A9UntTuCEAAJatP.jpg]

Hey now, don't refer to Nurse as a beast, that's rude. She's a fine-ass lass.

You know damn well I'm open to anybody offering to get to know me in the biblical sense.

....and no I haven't reasearched it yet.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post