Get togethers..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Get togethers..
GirlyMan's up for it. ... As long as we meet up in DC. ... Girly don't travel. ... I mean what with the ankle bracelet and all.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 07:58 PM
(15-01-2013 07:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  GirlyMan's up for it. ... As long as we meet up in DC. ... Girly don't travel. ... I mean what with the ankle bracelet and all.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5N0VzotLaW0sGhskGT1b...6nnzbjPaEg]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
15-01-2013, 09:19 PM
D.C.? Urrgh! Sorry Girly, I'd rather drive to Washington state. D.C. is full of shitty traffic, homeless ne'er-do-wells and politicians. Pass!

15-01-2013, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2013 11:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-01-2013 09:19 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  D.C.? Urrgh! Sorry Girly, I'd rather drive to Washington state. D.C. is full of shitty traffic, homeless ne'er-do-wells and politicians. Pass!

The Smithsonian Institutes and the other monuments and museums are pretty cool, though. ... Just sayin'. ... I generally take the subway to avoid the traffic.

16-01-2013, 01:49 AM
(15-01-2013 11:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The Smithsonian Institutes and the other monuments and museums are pretty cool, though. ... Just sayin'. ... I generally take the subway to avoid the traffic.
I went there during the gay march on D.C. about 13 years ago, and that was rather...interesting. First time I say nude women...also the first time I was sexually harassed, bought knock-off merchandise and smelt the subway. Still gonna go with a pass Smile

The monuments and musuems were pretty good though.

16-01-2013, 03:08 AM
Just don't invite Egor to the meetup or he might just fulfill his promise to burn us all at the stake. That would be rather unpleasant.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
16-01-2013, 03:17 AM
I get the feeling most of us could take him down easy before he could even bring out his matchbox, with no trouble.

Least of all being Girlyman.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-01-2013, 04:08 PM
(15-01-2013 07:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  GirlyMan's up for it. ... As long as we meet up in DC. ... Girly don't travel. ... I mean what with the ankle bracelet and all.

Y'know, the next time I go to visit my brother in Falls Church, I'm taking you out for coffee or a drink or a burger.

I don't care if you think I'm a prick. Drinking Beverage

Besides, I want to meet ManlyGirl.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-01-2013, 08:04 PM
(16-01-2013 01:49 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I went there during the gay march on D.C. about 13 years ago, and that was rather...interesting. ...also the first time I was sexually harassed ...
That sounds like an interesting story.

(16-01-2013 01:49 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  ... bought knock-off merchandise ...
Yeah, there's just no accounting for stupid.

(16-01-2013 01:49 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  ... and smelt the subway.
Apparently you have never experienced the particularly noxious environment of the NYC Subway System if you find DC's unpleasant.

(16-01-2013 04:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  Y'know, the next time I go to visit my brother in Falls Church, I'm taking you out for coffee or a drink or a burger.
Ray's Hell Burger is good. But Ben's Chili Bowl has more history behind it. "Bill Cosby and Barack Obama eat for free. Everybody else pays."

(16-01-2013 04:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't care if you think I'm a prick. Drinking Beverage
I don't think you're a prick. I like you. A lot. I just like dicking with you for mutual entertainment purposes.

(16-01-2013 04:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  Besides, I want to meet ManlyGirl.
Be careful what you wish for. Bitch scares the shit out of me. And I'm the one fucking her.

16-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Girly,

I was a kid of about 13. I've told the story on the forum before somewhere. If you've read it it the one where I knocked the other kids tooth out. Knock-off merch...hey I was a kid. You couldn't be a kid without buying fake oakleys, a pot leaf necklace, and dog tags that said something dirty on it Big Grin Also, I've been to NYC, but never rode on the subway there. As a matter of fact D.C.'s was the only subway I've ever ridden. There was a guy who smelled like he just got through shitting himself standing near me, that's my experience. Since then I've only driven through D.C., but despite my smart mouth I actually would like to go back and enjoy the monuments now that I'm old enough to really appreciate them.