Get togethers..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Get togethers..
So just a quick noob question. Do the forums ever have events where people get together in real life? If that makes sense. Might be kind of fun

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Get togethers..
Not to do any parade raining, but the likelihood of that kind of thing is low.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
14-01-2013, 03:07 AM
There are a few folks here I'd like to meet. And a few I'd like to meet in a dark alley... j/k about the last part; atheist or no, that's not how I resolve my problems. Yet.

Geography seems a bit of a challenge. I, for one, live in Utah, USA, and if anyone in the vicinity wants to meet, send me a PM. I'm game.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
14-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Not for me... people are too scared to meet up with me.

[Image: opforum1.png]
14-01-2013, 06:00 AM
I have casually suggested a Massachusetts/New England/Northeast get-together a couple of times. There has been lukewarm interest. I think KidC was up for it.

If I'm travelling in the future, I would love to meet some of you. If any come to the northeast, I'm game for meeting.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2013, 06:04 AM
Re: Get togethers..
I'm always up for a northwest/west meeting. And I'd be willing to travel a bit farther for something bigger.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
14-01-2013, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 06:21 AM by Vera.)
(14-01-2013 06:04 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm always up for a northwest/west meeting. And I'd be willing to travel a bit farther for something bigger.
Laughat
(Hughsie may say whatever he wants, I couldn't let that one slide)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
14-01-2013, 06:20 AM
?....

14-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Sorry, forgot to make it bold Tongue

How about that - instead of going to just one place for my next trip, I can make a round-the-world one and come to "see" all of you... Question is, where to start from Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
14-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Lolol ah. Start here of course.