Get togethers..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Get togethers..
I'd be interested in a meet up if anyone is in or near northern New Jersey. Make sure to pack lots of babies, you know just in case we get hungry. Oh yeah, since we are atheists after all why not make it an orgy? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
14-01-2013, 07:13 AM
What exit, BG?

I'm in Florida but call NJ home, so if I ever get a chance to visit my mom for a change, I'll post here.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Come to England. You will probably hate it with our terrible weather, immigrants everywhere speaking in their native tongue giving you the evil eye and mosques almost everywhere you go.

I make a cracking cup of tea though so it will be worth the trip Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
14-01-2013, 08:28 AM
I don't know about the others, Bob, but you're not gonna tempt me with a measly cup of tea. Now put some of this in it and we might just be getting somewhere...
[Image: Bacardi-Oakheart-01.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
14-01-2013, 08:50 AM
(14-01-2013 08:28 AM)Vera Wrote:  I don't know about the others, Bob, but you're not gonna tempt me with a measly cup of tea. Now put some of this in it and we might just be getting somewhere...
[Image: Bacardi-Oakheart-01.jpg]
In the Tea world that is blasphemy Angry

The only thing I shall be adding is milk and up to three sugars.

Unless you want coffee, then you have a deal.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-01-2013, 09:00 AM
(14-01-2013 08:50 AM)bemore Wrote:  In the Tea world that is blasphemy Angry

The only thing I shall be adding is milk and up to three sugars.

Unless you want coffee, then you have a deal.
Few things yuckier than tea with milk. The colour alone is enough to put you off both tea and milk forever. Looks like vomited pee or poo or something [Image: th_smiley-yuck.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
14-01-2013, 09:06 AM
(14-01-2013 09:00 AM)Vera Wrote:  Few things yuckier than tea with milk. The colour alone is enough to put you off both tea and milk forever. Looks like vomited pee or poo or something [Image: th_smiley-yuck.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYJbm3sbb-eFI4RoTr2tk...35mx-exWUQ]

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-01-2013, 09:06 AM
One of my plans when I get a good job is to go travelling. First trip - the UK. Maybe some of you would come out of your dens or something so we can grab a pint/tea. Two milks in mine! If I'm really tired from jet lag, I may go for a Drinking Beverage .

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
14-01-2013, 09:13 AM
(14-01-2013 09:06 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  One of my plans when I get a good job is to go travelling. First trip - the UK. Maybe some of you would come out of your dens or something so we can grab a pint/tea. Two milks in mine! If I'm really tired from jet lag, I may go for a Drinking Beverage .
Ill make you spaghetti for supper if you come visit me Yes

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-01-2013, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 09:23 AM by Free Thought.)
Maybe in a half a decade I might be able to go abroad... It's a pipe-dream though.

where to go...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.