Get togethers..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: Get togethers..
(14-01-2013 03:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 01:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You think this is bad? Wait til we start arguing about what goes into the perfect full english. Big Grin
2 Fried eggs.
2 Sausage.
3 Bacon.
Fried Mushrooms.
Plum tomatoes.
Fried Bread.
Black pudding.
Baked Beans.
10 Hash browns.

Cup of Tea.
2 eggs
1 sausage
2 bacon
grilled mushrooms
grilled tomatoes
hash browns
on toast

Wash it all down with Twinings English Breakfast tea!
Drooling

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2013, 02:47 AM
Who lives near me? Vera is in Bulgaria and LJ, are you in Romania? That is kinda close to me. So, I hardly think that I will be meeting with anyone of you people. But if someone decides to visit Croatia as a tourist, then we have a winner.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-01-2013, 02:59 AM
(18-01-2013 02:47 AM)Filox Wrote:  Who lives near me? Vera is in Bulgaria and LJ, are you in Romania? That is kinda close to me. So, I hardly think that I will be meeting with anyone of you people. But if someone decides to visit Croatia as a tourist, then we have a winner.
Is someone other than Leela in Romania?

And what that's supposed to mean anyway? Ever heard the one about Mohamed and the mountain? Pshaw! Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
18-01-2013, 03:32 AM
Yeah, sorry, Leela, not LJ, lives in Romania. My bad. All you women-people look the same...

Smile

That's the point, I wasn't planing on traveling any time soon, specially to those countries. Not that I have anything against Romania or Bulgaria, but I go anywhere, it would not be Europe.

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-01-2013, 03:45 AM
(18-01-2013 03:32 AM)Filox Wrote:  All you women-people look the same...
Yeah, I totally look like this.

[Image: thomas5.jpg]
Not. Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
18-01-2013, 04:17 AM
I live in Ohio. Come crash with me. Got a couple extra bedrooms, a futon, two couches, a love seat, and plenty of floor space.

I've got a few sources for some homemade shine and we could lead a merry parade of irreverence through Jackson here in god's own country.

I'll grill steaks and salmon, put some crab legs in the pot. Stuffed mushrooms and fresh steamed veggies. And you can redposit supper anywhere you like when you've had too much shine-- so long as it's not on my bed. Get some sleep and then burn this motherfucker down.

"The problem with faith is that it really is a conversation stopper. Faith is a declaration of immunity to the powers of conversation. It is a reason why you do not have to give reasons for what you believe." - Sam Harris
18-01-2013, 06:07 AM
(18-01-2013 04:17 AM)SingingBear Wrote:  I live in Ohio. Come crash with me. Got a couple extra bedrooms, a futon, two couches, a love seat, and plenty of floor space.

I've got a few sources for some homemade shine and we could lead a merry parade of irreverence through Jackson here in god's own country.

I'll grill steaks and salmon, put some crab legs in the pot. Stuffed mushrooms and fresh steamed veggies. And you can redposit supper anywhere you like when you've had too much shine-- so long as it's not on my bed. Get some sleep and then burn this motherfucker down.
No, no, you misunderstood Vera's sarcasm. She doesn't look like that, that was a joke. You can see that under the picture...

Big Grin

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-01-2013, 06:09 AM
(18-01-2013 06:07 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 04:17 AM)SingingBear Wrote:  I live in Ohio. Come crash with me. Got a couple extra bedrooms, a futon, two couches, a love seat, and plenty of floor space.

No, no, you misunderstood Vera's sarcasm. She doesn't look like that, that was a joke. You can see that under the picture...

Big Grin

Tongue
I think he was inviting you, though Angel

18-01-2013, 06:21 AM
WHAT?!?

Hell no!! He was referring to you, not me. Lalalalalala...

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
18-01-2013, 06:47 AM
(18-01-2013 06:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  WHAT?!?

Hell no!! He was referring to you, not me.

Never underestimate your charms, dear Smartass