Get togethers..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: Get togethers..
(15-01-2013 11:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I must say, when I met DLJ he was much shorter in person.

I can see why he moved to Asia... to fit in.

Ooooh!

Bitchy!

But true.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-01-2013, 10:48 PM
*lol* I was inviting anyone and everyone.

"The problem with faith is that it really is a conversation stopper. Faith is a declaration of immunity to the powers of conversation. It is a reason why you do not have to give reasons for what you believe." - Sam Harris
18-01-2013, 11:45 PM
We have meetups here but they aren't TTA. Just atheist meets, groups of like minded people getting together. Meetup.com yo!

If there was a TTA meet here locally though I'd be down.
19-01-2013, 01:36 PM
(18-01-2013 11:45 PM)Logisch Wrote:  We have meetups here but they aren't TTA. Just atheist meets, groups of like minded people getting together. Meetup.com yo!

If there was a TTA meet here locally though I'd be down.
How local?

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
19-01-2013, 01:52 PM
I might take a little road trip next month and this is only a 3 hour drive. I'm looking for ward to it - it's kind of TTA.
[Image: seth_zps5f0291fc.jpg]
Check out his book tour schedule, he might be coming to a town near you. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
19-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Hey Kim, I think I remember you saying somewhere that you're in the flint hills area. As am I. Just wondering if there are any meetups in the area that happen that you are aware of. I've looked a bit online and didn't really find anything. I'm getting the feeling that freethinking isn't the most popular idea in Kansas. Strange, I always thought this state was so progressive!

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street