Get your Jesus shot from Dr. Mike

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Get your Jesus shot from Dr. Mike
I just heard about this on the radio. It's so weird. What cracks me up is that people would think that this one local doctor figured out how to cure all pain, and no one else has, and no one has marketed it all over the world.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 07:38 AM
(06-03-2014 06:55 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I just heard about this on the radio. It's so weird. What cracks me up is that people would think that this one local doctor figured out how to cure all pain, and no one else has, and no one has marketed it all over the world.

That's an easy one.

IT'S BECAUSE BIG PHARMA IS PERSECUTING THIS INDEPENDENT RESEARCHER AND THE FDA IS COMPLICIT. ALSO, BECAUSE IT'S CALLED A "JESUS SHOT" TEH ATHEISTS DENY THAT IT EXISTS AND WANT PEOPLE TO SUFFER BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MORALS AND EAT BABIES!1!!!

There, did that answer your question?

(I think I've been spending too much time debating people on the internet)

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
06-03-2014, 07:43 AM
I don't feel bad for people who fall for this. Just like how I don't feel bad for people who walk into closed doors face first.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
06-03-2014, 07:51 AM
I totally believe this guy. In fact I suggest everyone who goes to get this shot from him tests his truthfulness by kicking him really hard in the groin. Surely, he will stand stone faced, showing off the awesome power of the Jesus shot! Angel
06-03-2014, 07:54 AM
Wow, this is great.... now the dimwits dont even have to drink the Kool-aid. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post