Getting Godlike with science.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 08:14 AM
I had a thought.

If the nervous system has a bunch of 'fiber' stuff and coveys across a long fiber thingy, that similarity could exist in some fields of expertise.

For example: when a nerve is cut, they can't get'm to grow back and the electrical idea of 'its electrified' as the cause of nerve impulses must be screwed up.

So if the nerves are fiber (nanotubes), that are conveying a signal, electromagnetic style?

could http://www.rpitechnology.com/attachments...t_Lead.pdf

of the

Carbon nanotubes: Blacker than black
Ai Lin Chun

Assembling long carbon nanotubes vertically in a low-density array has resulted in a
near-ideal black material that may have light-harvesting applications

could this type of technology, be used to bridge the gaps of axiomic breaks?

could you imagine if these arrays could be used at the synaptic junctions?..

I had a thought, isnt that getting 'godlike'?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: Getting Godlike with science.
(26-08-2012 08:14 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I had a thought, isnt that getting 'godlike'?

No. It's just "getting". Drinking Beverage
Carry on.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
26-08-2012, 12:26 PM
(26-08-2012 08:14 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I had a thought.

If the nervous system has a bunch of 'fiber' stuff and coveys across a long fiber thingy, that similarity could exist in some fields of expertise.

For example: when a nerve is cut, they can't get'm to grow back and the electrical idea of 'its electrified' as the cause of nerve impulses must be screwed up.

So if the nerves are fiber (nanotubes), that are conveying a signal, electromagnetic style?

of the

Ai Lin Chun

Assembling long carbon nanotubes vertically in a low-density array has resulted in a

It wouldnt work. The problem isn't bridging the gap in the nerve fibre that's damaged. The problem is that the connections wouldn't be the same. Meaning you wouldn't have the same control you had before the damage.
Infact your nerve cells have the ability to heal themselfs but are prevented from doing so. (not in every case)

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-08-2012, 09:32 AM
(26-08-2012 12:26 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

of the

Ai Lin Chun

It wouldnt work. The problem isn't bridging the gap in the nerve fibre that's damaged. The problem is that the connections wouldn't be the same. Meaning you wouldn't have the same control you had before the damage.
that's to be expected but the science is progressing (ie.. the thread OP), and could assist, right?

perhaps even assist in understanding on how the nervous system itself works, could perhaps be found in considering how the experimental science is actually using the 'light'

I suggested in a paper, PNC Theory, that the energy transfer across the synaptic junction is a 'resonant energy transfer' so to speak. Like a polariton conveying its energy across a median.

It's also based on 'em' being the energy (signal), just like they are doing in 'the experimental sciences' (actual application to usable form).

Quote:Infact your nerve cells have the ability to heal themselfs but are prevented from doing so. (not in every case)

OK...

and cancer is your own cells killing you; what was the point.

Does that 'science' tell you about the fiber (axiom) and the node of ravier (glial/fixed refractive crystaline) supporting a signal to convey across a neuron?

The science of th thread OP shares a wee bit of evidence, that few perhaps combined with a living structure.

I mean, heck.... wouldnt a nut ball perhaps look at a cytoskeleton and consider them fibers like a neural network of single cells?

how many nut cases does this forum get?

do any say such whacked-out claims, that when you look at it yourself you could almost say, "why didnt I think of that?'
28-08-2012, 09:38 AM

I don't think that qualifies as a thought. It's a delusion.
Since the "magnetron" fiasco, I'm looking carefully at this crap.
The conduction is not EM radiation. Do you actaully know what conduction is ?
The impluse travels along the nerve fiber. When the fiber is cut, the impulse cannot continue.

Time for recess, Johhny. Play nice.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-08-2012, 09:54 AM
(28-08-2012 09:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I don't think that qualifies as a thought. It's a delusion.
Since the "magnetron" fiasco, I'm looking carefully at this crap.
The conduction is not EM radiation. Do you actaully know what conduction is ?
The impluse travels along the nerve fiber. When the fiber is cut, the impulse cannot continue.

Time for recess, Johhny. Play nice.

magnetron: creating wavelengths of light, specific. That, Thread OP shares that they impose em to mass, then see it.

Now this thread, shares how they can 'see' with nano fibers a huge range of 'em' that they could not before, that can help identify specifics. (the technology is from a CERN style for watching the impacts (Hadron)) and the combining of how the absolute most advanced em array built for the subatomic scale of interactions, COULD it possibly be used in working with the NEURAL network of living things?

Could that possible work, if perhaps the neural network is in fact conveying em impulses, rather than just a 'charge' (electrical)?

I often point out, that if a living process what based on pole discharge (capacitance) in the electrical fashion, that the multi-tesla coils of mri's would be detrimental to a living process. Not to mention, a magnet would be like kryptonite.

ie.... would you put a magnet on your cpu?
31-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Yes, I would put a magnet to my CPU. In fact, to show you how stupid this sounds, I will make a video of it. Why wouldn't I do that and why do you think that will break my CPU? CPU is SILICON based and as such it should have no problems with magnets. Hard-disk, now that is a whole other story...

As for the nanotubes... Can you tell me what the fuck does blacker than black tube have to do with connection the cut nerve? Nanotubes like that are used to catch photons and to produce electricity for solar panels, human nerves have no need of that process...

Well I guess some people just never learn...

So about beefsteak, how do you like yours? Bloody, medium or roasted? I do not take steak, because I do not like it bloody and it is the only normal way to eat it, so it's better to eat something else if you don't want it bloody. Wast of good meat I say.

But I did try Tatar beefsteak. It is completely raw meat, but strangely I had no problem eating that. In fact, it was one of the best things I have tried and I think I'm gonna treat myself with that soon...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
31-08-2012, 06:09 AM
To describe metaphorically the nature of the original poster:

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
31-08-2012, 06:54 AM
(31-08-2012 06:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yes, I would put a magnet to my CPU. In fact, to show you how stupid this sounds, I will make a video of it. Why wouldn't I do that and why do you think that will break my CPU? CPU is SILICON based and as such it should have no problems with magnets. Hard-disk, now that is a whole other story...

As for the nanotubes... Can you tell me what the fuck does blacker than black tube have to do with connection the cut nerve? Nanotubes like that are used to catch photons and to produce electricity for solar panels, human nerves have no need of that process...

So about beefsteak, how do you like yours? Bloody, medium or roasted? I do not take steak, because I do not like it bloody and it is the only normal way to eat it, so it's better to eat something else if you don't want it bloody. Wast of good meat I say.

But I did try Tatar beefsteak. It is completely raw meat, but strangely I had no problem eating that. In fact, it was one of the best things I have tried and I think I'm gonna treat myself with that soon...

One time I had beef tartar along with strips of raw lamb, freshly killed just hours before. Kind of like eating sashimi. I mean, both were okay, but I really do prefer my meat cooked. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-08-2012, 07:24 AM
(31-08-2012 06:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Yes, I would put a magnet to my CPU. In fact, to show you how stupid this sounds, I will make a video of it. Why wouldn't I do that and why do you think that will break my CPU? CPU is SILICON based and as such it should have no problems with magnets.

the signals moron......

to you, the CPU is just gates (if you even know what they are), but you forgot the signal is what the 'fields' of the magnet affect)

folks, i want you all to see, that HE has no idea how it works.

For example: if a person was 'electrically' alive, the 2 tesla magnetic fields, would destroy the life. you cant even bring a phone near a 2 tesla field.

Quote:As for the nanotubes... Can you tell me what the fuck does blacker than black tube have to do with connection the cut nerve?
what is a cytoskeleton made of but a bunch of 'tubes'?

same with the axion of the nerve (like tubular dood). The structures convey 'fields' better than 'wires' dood.

You like to see the C-tubes/sheets (graphene) as just 'so what's'... but you are not seeing the EVIDENCE of what Carbon can (perfect black) do, in its variant forms.

So i suggested using the tubes in neuro science, what the fuck are you doing except making sandwiches?
Quote: Nanotubes like that are used to catch photons and to produce electricity for solar panels, human nerves have no need of that process...

kind of like, idiots like you, use knowledge to make fun of.

I am speaking first hand, you apparently cant!