Getting Godlike with science.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2012, 07:48 AM
RE: Getting Godlike with science.
Bish, Filox is correct. If you place a magnet near a cpu it will work fine.

You just like to change the the conditions to make it suit you. As long as you don't move the magnet or change the magnetic field strength or polarity the signal coming out of the cpu will be unaffected.

So now you turn it into a super magnet? Why not 7 tesla? Moron...

Do you really just pull this shit out of your ass or is this the result of you trying to understand science? Big Grin

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2012, 07:58 AM
This person is fucking retarded. Look son, stop being retarded.

You wanna talk about nanotubes? Then why the FUCK don't you EXPLAIN in plain fucking English what the fuck do you mean? You just throw some ideas around without any explanation, and some of these things are completely unrelated to each other.

As for the CPU, you can use a magnet as strong as you like, CPU will not be damaged. If it is off, it is save. If it is working, it will again not be damaged, but if you take really fucking strong magnet it might scramble some of the data, because all that strong magnetic field can change the properties of the signal. But it has to be FUCKING STRONG magnet. And it will DO nothing to the CPU, it MAY affect DATA. It will never damage the CPU, no matter how strong the magnet is.

EXPLAIN what the fuck do you want to say, or SHUT the fuck UP already. You seriously are unable to explain ANYTHING, so what the fuck do you want? To look retarded? Well, congratulations, you managed that.

Move along, nothing to see here.

So, what about Tatar beefsteak, anyone had that?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
31-08-2012, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 08:23 AM by Bishadi.)
I am shocked at how stupid some of the posters here are.

Magnetic fields are used to generate potential and how these computers work. I claimed a magnet (the field) will affect the energy of a cpu. I didnt say damage, i didnt say silicon will move, i was pointing out that electrical process is affected by magnetic fields and to comprehend, what and how 'electrical theory/application' works, it to know that the living, is not 'electrical' as defined of chemical process.

it is that 'stupid easy' and the stupid's just to make it easy!

I opened up the thread on suggesting using the most current science of nano tube structure (the array for signal capturing), and the morons are allowed to rant on tangents, simply because they do not have enough foundation to articulate at a level of actual science....

while the idiots are allowed to sustain the punk attitudes?!?!?
31-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Getting Godlike with science.
Pot, meet Kettle. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-08-2012, 08:30 AM
(31-08-2012 07:48 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Bish, Filox is correct. If you place a magnet near a cpu it will work fine.

moving the goal posts are ye

Quote:You just like to change the the conditions to make it suit you. As long as you don't move the magnet or change the magnetic field strength or polarity the signal coming out of the cpu will be unaffected.

So now you turn it into a super magnet? Why not 7 tesla? Moron...

Do you really just pull this shit out of your ass or is this the result of you trying to understand science? Big Grin

dude, i was jumping processors (c-64), in 83' to sustain a random bouncing ball program we wrote. I was 17. I was wrapping my own motors and creating my own transformers, before i had hair on my yahoos.
31-08-2012, 08:33 AM
(31-08-2012 08:19 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I am shocked at how stupid some of the posters here are.

Magnetic fields are used to generate potential and how these computers work. I claimed a magnet (the field) will affect the energy of a cpu. I didnt say damage, i didnt say silicon will move, i was pointing out that electrical process is affected by magnetic fields and to comprehend, what and how 'electrical theory/application' works, it to know that the living, is not 'electrical' as defined of chemical process.

I opened up the thread on suggesting using the most current science of nano tube structure (the array for signal capturing), and the morons are allowed to rant on tangents, simply because they do not have enough foundation to articulate at a level of actual science....

Your shock is misplaced.
You post rants, not explanations. If you want to be understood, then you have to provide a cogent description, explanation, or explication. Throwing out undefined terms and disconnected thoughts won't accomplish it.

We are not stupid; you have not provided any food for thought, just dumpster scraps.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
31-08-2012, 08:41 AM
(31-08-2012 08:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:19 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I am shocked at how stupid some of the posters here are.

Your shock is misplaced.
You post rants, not explanations. If you want to be understood, then you have to provide a cogent description, explanation, or explication. Throwing out undefined terms and disconnected thoughts won't accomplish it.

We are not stupid; you have not provided any food for thought, just dumpster scraps.

did you know about the carbon tube array?

did you ever see 'current' scientific evidence and wonder how it could be used to define living processes?

i opened up a thread, in the science section, with science, that you had no idea about.

Then come here and tell me, that i need to talk at your level?

this place is a hodge-podge of punks, that are allowed to talk trash, versus pinning down facts, before opening their traps.

i answer just about every relevant inquiry, but i could care less with being chasstized for being a bit more aware of the actual sciences, within the world.
31-08-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm just posting so I don't have to see the trolls name on the side of the page.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
31-08-2012, 08:49 AM
(31-08-2012 08:41 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your shock is misplaced.

did you know about the carbon tube array?

did you ever see 'current' scientific evidence and wonder how it could be used to define living processes?

i opened up a thread, in the science section, with science, that you had no idea about.

this place is a hodge-podge of punks, that are allowed to talk trash, versus pinning down facts, before opening their traps.

i answer just about every relevant inquiry, but i could care less with being chasstized for being a bit more aware of the actual sciences, within the world.

If you want to be understood, you need to make coherent statements, not rants.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2012, 08:51 AM
(31-08-2012 08:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:41 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  did you know about the carbon tube array?

If you want to be understood, you need to make coherent statements, not rants.

Chas, you are old and some-what wise and I respect that.
So please forgive me but I am now going to shout at you.

Ignore it, and it will go away!!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.