Getting Godlike with science.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: Getting Godlike with science.
(31-08-2012 08:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  If you want to be understood, you need to make coherent statements, not rants.

Chas, you are old and some-what wise and I respect that.
So please forgive me but I am now going to shout at you.

Ignore it, and it will go away!!

But I am also a tutor and an optimist.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-08-2012, 09:12 AM
(31-08-2012 09:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Chas, you are old and some-what wise and I respect that.
So please forgive me but I am now going to shout at you.

Ignore it, and it will go away!!

But I am also a tutor and an optimist.

Okay, think of it like this.

People are like potatoes. Some will go to become Mc Donalds fries, others will massed. But occasionally some will grow and become part of a delicious roast.

Those that you tutor are potatoes still in the ground. Bish is Mc Donalds fry that has been dropped on the ground and trodden on multiply times and is now more shit from the soles of people's shoes, then potato.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
31-08-2012, 09:16 AM
(31-08-2012 08:19 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I am shocked at how stupid some of the posters here are.

Magnetic fields are used to generate potential and how these computers work. I claimed a magnet (the field) will affect the energy of a cpu. I didnt say damage, i didnt say silicon will move, i was pointing out that electrical process is affected by magnetic fields and to comprehend, what and how 'electrical theory/application' works, it to know that the living, is not 'electrical' as defined of chemical process.

it is that 'stupid easy' and the stupid's just to make it easy!

I opened up the thread on suggesting using the most current science of nano tube structure (the array for signal capturing), and the morons are allowed to rant on tangents, simply because they do not have enough foundation to articulate at a level of actual science....

while the idiots are allowed to sustain the punk attitudes?!?!?

I don't want to ignore him, not on this post.

Listen here jerk, YOU didn't explain shit. You didn't explain what you meant about CPU, you didn't say what you thought and you sure as hell did not point out that electrical process is affected by magnetic fields.

WHY can't you understand these words EXPLAIN! TALK! Use words, but not 3, use many, many words to explain, give us details, say what you want with MORE details, give us links, examples and evidences, provide experiments.

You call me an idiot? Do you even read what you write? Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Oh, that's right, you do not care what we think about you... You do not want to do anything, you will just rant the way you want to rant.

That means you want to troll this forum and you find this amusing. It is not.

You are a jerk, an asshole and although you may not be, you sure sound retarded. And stupid.

Now, let us talk about ears sandwiches...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
31-08-2012, 09:19 AM
But what about carbon nanotubes... and the butterfly effect?

Bish-face is such a moron! Doesn't know what he's talking about.

Qubits lose their entangled state once the baryonic propagation delay reaches it's critical state!

Bish-face's transformer is needed.. The one he made as a child... Only that can fix the hole in the space-time continuum. The windings of the primary coil are 1/3 the windings on the secondary coil and the transformer has an iron core from a magic meteorite. Transformers are so complex noone can possibly make one other than Bishy. Especially since it's hooked up to a flux capacitor.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-08-2012, 09:19 AM
(31-08-2012 09:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 08:19 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  I am shocked at how stupid some of the posters here are.

Magnetic fields are used to generate potential and how these computers work. I claimed a magnet (the field) will affect the energy of a cpu. I didnt say damage, i didnt say silicon will move, i was pointing out that electrical process is affected by magnetic fields and to comprehend, what and how 'electrical theory/application' works, it to know that the living, is not 'electrical' as defined of chemical process.

I opened up the thread on suggesting using the most current science of nano tube structure (the array for signal capturing), and the morons are allowed to rant on tangents, simply because they do not have enough foundation to articulate at a level of actual science....

I don't want to ignore him, not on this post.

Listen here jerk, YOU didn't explain shit. You didn't explain what you meant about CPU, you didn't say what you thought and you sure as hell did not point out that electrical process is affected by magnetic fields.

WHY can't you understand these words EXPLAIN! TALK! Use words, but not 3, use many, many words to explain, give us details, say what you want with MORE details, give us links, examples and evidences, provide experiments.

You call me an idiot? Do you even read what you write? Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Oh, that's right, you do not care what we think about you... You do not want to do anything, you will just rant the way you want to rant.

That means you want to troll this forum and you find this amusing. It is not.

You are a jerk, an asshole and although you may not be, you sure sound retarded. And stupid.

Tongue

[Image: facedesk.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-08-2012, 09:52 AM

So, the thread you opened suggests using the most current science of nano tube structure - so? To what end?

Currently, nano tube array are general graphene and various superhydrophobic materials. Ok. What about it? Nano carbon technology is unaffected by magnet fields.

Here's a lovely video about superhydrophobic carbon nanotechnology for your enjoyment. I'm sure it will make more sense than whatever the OP is currently failing to expound on.

And what's all this about magnets and CPUs? I have several magnets built in to my computer... have on my last several computers. I don't see the fuss. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-08-2012, 11:20 AM
(31-08-2012 09:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  WHY can't you understand these words EXPLAIN! TALK! Use words, but not 3, use many, many words to explain, give us details, say what you want with MORE details, give us links, examples and evidences, provide experiments.
what's the thread opener, ya moron

Quote:You call me an idiot?
when insulting me, definitely!

Quote: Do you even read what you write? Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?
i just read what you wrote. You think I am wrong and are being an asshole about it.

Quote:Oh, that's right, you do not care what we think about you... You do not want to do anything, you will just rant the way you want to rant.

i opened a thread with an idea.

I make comments on lots of threads.

idiots like you, rant

Quote:That means you want to troll this forum and you find this amusing. It is not.

Tongue

see what i mean

what it is, is this place just chases around people that are incapable of actually rebutting and knowing the material well enough to slap you punks around.

Well, i aint a middle man.
31-08-2012, 11:24 AM
(31-08-2012 09:52 AM)kim Wrote:  So, the thread you opened suggests using the most current science of nano tube structure - so? To what end?
for neural network.

Didnt you read the opening post?

Quote:Currently, nano tube array are general graphene and various superhydrophobic materials. Ok. What about it? Nano carbon technology is unaffected by magnet fields.
not a line in here about magnetic fields affecting nano tubes.

again, another oops on the reading comprehension
Quote:And what's all this about magnets and CPUs? I have several magnets built in to my computer... have on my last several computers. I don't see the fuss. Undecided

nevermind
31-08-2012, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2012 03:46 PM by DeepThought.)
wow...

You think I am wrong and are being an asshole about it.

again, another oops on the writing comprehension.

The neural networks taste absolutely delicious! Has anyone ever tried eating brains?

Look, a Kitty!
[Image: kitty.png]

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-08-2012, 03:45 PM
(31-08-2012 11:24 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 09:52 AM)kim Wrote:  So, the thread you opened suggests using the most current science of nano tube structure - so? To what end?
for neural network.

Didnt you read the opening post?

Yes, I read the opening post. The OP only presented a vague idea about nerve bundles and a similar behavior to nano tube structure with nothing articulated.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post