Getting Godlike with science.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Getting Godlike with science.
Assphinctersayswhat?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 11:11 AM
(04-09-2012 10:34 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:05 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  What?

you're of the steam engine era, old timer.

Speed of light 'broken': life changing scientific discoveries

The science world has been left in shock after it was announced that CERN scientists had recorded subatomic particles travelling faster than the speed of light in a finding that could overturn fundamental law of physics

OMG/...................

Hobo

That was shown to be a faulty cable...

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
04-09-2012, 11:12 AM
(04-09-2012 11:11 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 10:34 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  you're of the steam engine era, old timer.

Speed of light 'broken': life changing scientific discoveries

The science world has been left in shock after it was announced that CERN scientists had recorded subatomic particles travelling faster than the speed of light in a finding that could overturn fundamental law of physics

OMG/...................

Hobo

That was shown to be a faulty cable...

I hate when my cable is faulty. It takes Comcast an Xfinity to get it fixed. Rolleyes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-09-2012, 11:20 AM
I was once on a merry-go-round when a cable broke. Half the kids fell off their horses and they didn't get back on either.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
04-09-2012, 11:21 AM
(04-09-2012 11:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  I was once on a merry-go-round when a cable broke. Half the kids fell off their horses and they didn't get back on either.

Yikes!
I thought when you fall off a horse you're supposed to get right back on again.

~Izel
04-09-2012, 11:22 AM
I know, but they just screamed and ran to mama. Weeping

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Einstein Was Right All Along: ‘Faster-Than-Light’ Neutrino Was Product of Error

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/02/22/eins...z25WYqJAUI

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
04-09-2012, 11:49 AM
(04-09-2012 11:44 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Einstein Was Right All Along: ‘Faster-Than-Light’ Neutrino Was Product of Error

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/02/22/eins...z25WYqJAUI

Quote:And, according to Ars Technica, it did not come as a surprise to Sergio Bertolucci, CERN’s head of research.
When asked before the glitch was discovered if he believed the neutrinos really did get to the Apennine Mountains so fast, he said he had his doubts,
“because nothing in Italy arrives ahead of time.”
Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Bishadi shows all the symptoms of confirmation bias. He Google searches for studies containing keywords like "electric fields" "waves" "resonance", then runs over to this forum to copy and paste and say 'AHA! I told you so!'

Not really the sign of a healthy mind to be so obsessed over certain topics while displaying profound ignorance of almost every other topic. I know someone with an autistic kid that is obsessed over tetra packs. Somehow that is allot more innocent than Bishadi's obsession.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
04-09-2012, 05:13 PM
(04-09-2012 04:41 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Bishadi shows all the symptoms of confirmation bias. He Google searches for studies containing keywords like "electric fields" "waves" "resonance", then runs over to this forum to copy and paste and say 'AHA! I told you so!'

Not really the sign of a healthy mind to be so obsessed over certain topics while displaying profound ignorance of almost every other topic. I know someone with an autistic kid that is obsessed over tetra packs. Somehow that is allot more innocent than Bishadi's obsession.

Combine that with the inability to present without abusive language and there is a major psychological problem.