Getting Godlike with science.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2012, 05:25 PM
RE: Getting Godlike with science.
(04-09-2012 04:41 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Bishadi shows all the symptoms of confirmation bias. He Google searches for studies containing keywords like "electric fields" "waves" "resonance", then runs over to this forum to copy and paste and say 'AHA! I told you so!'

evidence is too deep for your thought

We know, you dont read.

It's OK. Just dig a hole and bury yourself.

Quote:Not really the sign of a healthy mind to be so obsessed over certain topics while displaying profound ignorance of almost every other topic.
science is what is important when trying to comprehend reality.

punks like you, are too stupid to realize, that what you thought you knew yesterday, is already obsolete, today.

Quote: I know someone with an autistic kid that is obsessed over tetra packs.

are you sure, you aint autistic?

by readin your post(s), i'm picturing you requiring a helmet, for when you walk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 05:33 PM
(04-09-2012 05:25 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 04:41 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Bishadi shows all the symptoms of confirmation bias. He Google searches for studies containing keywords like "electric fields" "waves" "resonance", then runs over to this forum to copy and paste and say 'AHA! I told you so!'

evidence is too deep for your thought

We know, you dont read.

Quote:Not really the sign of a healthy mind to be so obsessed over certain topics while displaying profound ignorance of almost every other topic.

punks like you, are too stupid to realize, that what you thought you knew yesterday, is already obsolete, today.

Quote: I know someone with an autistic kid that is obsessed over tetra packs.

by readin your post(s), i'm picturing you requiring a helmet, for when you walk.

Good job insulting a mod right thar. You really pulled a brainer on that one.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
04-09-2012, 05:41 PM
(04-09-2012 05:33 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 05:25 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  evidence is too deep for your thought

We know, you dont read.

Good job insulting a mod right thar. You really pulled a brainer on that one.

what mod?

You've posted on most every thread i have, and still ranting. So what mod is doing any moderating around here?

Mods dont allow idiots to post. I dont like you as i watch your 'like' input to the punk posts, while trying to impose on me, personally, versus the material being posted.

if this forum will allow morons to insult people, then i can adjust to be like the morons.

If YOU didnt insult me, i would never!

But to insult me, is like calling your mother a whore.

And in both cases, you dont have the right.

if the mods are bored with me, slapping the punks around, then tell the punks to stop being idiots.

If the mods are also idiots, then watch me bust them up, until one or more, just cant handle it, anymore.

This thread is on 'getting godlike'. Do you even know what i meant about getting godlike as mentioned in the OP?

04-09-2012, 06:06 PM
(04-09-2012 05:41 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  This thread is on 'getting godlike'. Do you even know what i meant about getting godlike as mentioned in the OP?

No. What?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
04-09-2012, 06:39 PM
I have a teacup in my hand. the teapot is orbitting the moon.
that is what i see here.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
04-09-2012, 09:11 PM
(04-09-2012 05:41 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  This thread is on 'getting godlike'. Do you even know what i meant about getting godlike as mentioned in the OP?

No, because you never said what you meant.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 12:23 PM
(04-09-2012 05:41 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 05:33 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Good job insulting a mod right thar. You really pulled a brainer on that one.

what mod?

You've posted on most every thread i have, and still ranting. So what mod is doing any moderating around here?

Mods dont allow idiots to post. I dont like you as i watch your 'like' input to the punk posts, while trying to impose on me, personally, versus the material being posted.

if this forum will allow morons to insult people, then i can adjust to be like the morons.

If YOU didnt insult me, i would never!

But to insult me, is like calling your mother a whore.

And in both cases, you dont have the right.

if the mods are bored with me, slapping the punks around, then tell the punks to stop being idiots.

If the mods are also idiots, then watch me bust them up, until one or more, just cant handle it, anymore.

This thread is on 'getting godlike'. Do you even know what i meant about getting godlike as mentioned in the OP?

The person you insulted was a moderator.

The only one who's ranting here is you.

The mods don't ban people on account of their stupidity.

I haven't insulted you. That is the funny thing.

My mind is blown by your wit. A "your mom" insult? Damn, you are way more mature than I am.

I have every right to call you anything I want on this forum. But I don't, because unlike you, I do not throw ad hominems around when I am insulted.

The only one who is acting like an idiot here, is you.

The moderators have more power over you than you think.

I am fully aware about what you meant. I am also fully aware how you are willing to derail your own threads in your own attempts to retaliate.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
05-09-2012, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 06:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-09-2012 05:41 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  Mods dont allow idiots to post.

You don't understand this community BullShiddy. Mods do allow idiots to post here out of principle. Be careful or you'll wind up hoisting yourself with your own petard.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Okay.. If I read this guy right, he's asking if attempting to use Carbon Nanotubes to cross synapses is possible (the space between the ending of an axon and the receptor section of a neuron)? ... Cause neurotransmitters already do that..

Or is he positing that same as before ^ but with a defective part in the system preventing neurotransmitter crossing?

I don't want to seem stupid or nothing but I am seriously lost in regards to what he was asking.. or how it is "Godlike" in either case..

Waiter! Waiter! Can I order some of your best Clarity over here?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-09-2012, 06:57 PM
(05-09-2012 06:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Waiter! Waiter! Can I order some of your best Clarity over here?

Here you go.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post