Getting Godlike with science.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Getting Godlike with science.
Amazingly new grasp on the language...I am impressed.

What I meant to say was Uncreated creator of the created universe...if you don't know what that means, that answers one of my questions.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2012, 03:18 PM
(06-09-2012 02:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Amazingly new grasp on the language...I am impressed.
then try using it

Quote:What I meant to say was Uncreated creator of the created universe...

and i replied

what created the universe?

I already know man made the 'gods'.

Gotta problem with reality?

Quote:if you don't know what that means, that answers one of my questions.

you ask, Mr. Uncreated God of the Created Universe...is that you?

Either way, what the fuck created the universe?

"WE" live within both the beginning and the ending of any universe. What idiot is trying to give you the impression that the universe is 'created'?
06-09-2012, 06:44 PM
(06-09-2012 07:54 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  the synaptic connection is based on an resonant energy transfer

but when a spinal code or even nerves are severed, there is no way to put them back together. I like the nano tube array. Them 'eyes' are used to see the smashing of particles (a learned technology).

I was wondering that if the array can capture such a vast 'array' of the em spectrum, that perhaps it could be used in the medical fields for this specific type of medicine (science).

I know that ideas are rare around here, but at least some are thinking and some dont

"A resonant energy transfer" hmm.. Please tell me what, specifically, this is and how it, as a mechanism, relates to the synaptic transfer process. In fact, while you are at it, I am sure you would have no issues providing a clear and concise source for your information. Thumbsup

I ask because I cannot proceed to address this issue without a clear and clean definition and explanation of the process and how it effects neurotransmitter crossing from axon to neuron and all definitions I have seen seems to be based on a bio-molecular distance measurement of some kind. (mayhap I am reading wrong?)

Quote:Abstract: Resonance energy transfer: methods and applications.
Resonance energy transfer is widely used in studies of biomolecular structure and dynamics. It provides information about distances on the order of 10 to 100 A and is thus suitable for investigating spatial relationships of interest in biochemistry. (cut off)
[1]

Also I am curios as to how carbon nanotubes being used to capture "such a vast array of the em spectrum" would help broken nerves, given that the brain functions electro-chemically, not electro-magnetically..

But then again I am just an Aussie high school student, so what do I know?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-09-2012, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2012 07:15 PM by Bishadi.)
(06-09-2012 06:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  "A resonant energy transfer" hmm.. Please tell me what, specifically, this is and how it, as a mechanism, relates to the synaptic transfer process. In fact, while you are at it, I am sure you would have no issues providing a clear and concise source for your information. Thumbsup

i had written a paper when i was kid, called PNC Photon Neuron Conduction, theory.

If you find a copy, let me know.

but here is a one i just 'googled' to find.

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/23/33/10503.full.pdf

The amplitude and decay time constant of the synaptic current have relatively minor effects on the emerging
frequency band. By varying the axonal delay of the inhibitory connections, networks with a realistic synaptic kinetics can be tuned to
frequencies from 40 to200 Hz. This resonance phenomenon arises in heterogeneous networks with, on average, as few as five connections
per neuron. We conclude that the delay of the synaptic current is the primary parameter controlling the oscillation frequency of
inhibitory networks and propose that delay-induced synchronization is a mechanism for fast brain rhythms that depend on intact
inhibitory synaptic transmission.

i didnt even read the whole paper

Quote:I ask because I cannot proceed to address this issue without a clear and clean definition and explanation of the process and how it effects neurotransmitter crossing from axon to neuron and all definitions I have seen seems to be based on a bio-molecular distance measurement of some kind. (mayhap I am reading wrong?)

out with the old, in with the new.

apply common sense, it is far easier. If you slap the side of a tube, what is conveying across the mass? Is it a 'resonant energy transfer' if defined to the molecular level or just balls of electrons going faster, but cant exceed the speed limit, that they are already going?

Quote:Abstract: Resonance energy transfer: methods and applications.
Resonance energy transfer is widely used in studies of biomolecular structure and dynamics. It provides information about distances on the order of 10 to 100 A and is thus suitable for investigating spatial relationships of interest in biochemistry. (cut off)
[1]
thats a good start.

keep digging.
Quote:Also I am curios as to how carbon nanotubes being used to capture "such a vast array of the em spectrum" would help broken nerves, given that the brain functions electro-chemically, not electro-magnetically..
cant have an electric charge in any motion without its field, and vise verse..... but some just dont pay attention to the 'fields'. It's basic faraday, all cases!!!!!!!!

DO NOT just omit the space, the FIELDS are affecting. http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hba...agcur.html

But to answer your question, see other fields for evidence

Abstract

The cytoskeleton of eukaryotic cells contains networks of protein polymers called microtubules which structurally and functionally organize their interiors. Both in vivo and in vitro microtubules exhibit a fascinating and yet poorly understood array of important functions involving complex self-organization phenomena which are very sensitive to physiological and laboratory conditions, respectively. In this paper we discuss the main physical characteristics of microtubules focusing our attention on four particular aspects: (a) the dynamics of their assembly and disassembly processes (b) the types and the range of existence of ordered dipolar phases and © modes of energy transfer and (d) information processing capabilities

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9184762

Quote:But then again I am just an Aussie high school student, so what do I know?

cool

visualize the neuron as the living cell that has a job of being energy transfer stations, in the sense of light as the energy, versus electrical. The glial are fix ed structures that optically affect the signal. I view memories are being these structures.

Abstract

Campaniform sensilla on legs of the cockroach, Blaberus discoidalis, are mechanoreceptors; each sensillum functions via a single bipolar neuron. The cell bodies of the bipolar neurons are tunicated; that is, they are spirally wrapped by one or more glial cells. An elaborate extracellular channel is defined by the plasma membranes of adjacent glial cell folds surrounding a given neuron. The electron microscope reveals that this extracellular space often contains conspicuous crystalline material whose lattice planes, oriented at right angles to the long crystal axis, are manifest as parallel electron-dense lines separated by an intercentre distance of 150 A. The chemical nature of these crystals has not been determined in the present study. Like most biological crystals, however, this precisely ordered crystalline material is probably proteinaceous

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18631551

ie.... my whole point; the life aint an electrical circuit but more like a quantum computer without using qm to define it. (but for the analogy)
06-09-2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=synaptic+...93&bih=510

lots of folks catching on
06-09-2012, 07:22 PM
You wrote a "paper"? With English like that?

Excuse the crudity, but

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
06-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Bursts as a unit of neural information:
selective communication via resonance
Eugene M. Izhikevich1, Niraj S. Desai1, Elisabeth C. Walcott1 and Frank C. Hoppensteadt2
1The Neurosciences Institute, 10640 John Jay Hopkins Drive, San Diego, CA, 92121, and
2Center for Systems Science, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 85287

What is the functional significance of generating a burst of spikes, as opposed to
a single spike? A dominant point of view is that bursts are needed to increase the
reliability of communication between neurons. Here we discuss an alternative
but complementary hypothesis: Bursts with certain resonant interspike frequencies
are more likely to cause a postsynaptic cell to fire than bursts with higher
or lower frequencies. Such a frequency preference might occur at the level of
individual synapses due to the interplay between short-term synaptic depression
and facilitation, or at the postsynaptic cell level because of subthreshold membrane
potential oscillations and resonance.

As a result, the same burst could
resonate for some synapses or cells and not resonate for others depending on
their natural frequencies. This observation suggests that, in addition to increasing
reliability of synaptic transmission, bursts of action potentials may provide
effective mechanisms for selective communication among neurons

http://www.izhikevich.org/publications/tinsu.pdf
06-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Synaptic Plasticity Controls Sensory Responses through Frequency-Dependent Gamma Oscillation Resonance

Synchronized gamma frequency oscillations in neural networks are thought to be important to sensory information processing, and their effects have been intensively studied. Here we describe a mechanism by which the nervous system can readily control gamma oscillation effects, depending selectively on visual stimuli. Using a model neural network simulation, we found that sensory response in the primary visual cortex is significantly modulated by the resonance between “spontaneous” and “stimulus-driven” oscillations. This gamma resonance can be precisely controlled by the synaptic plasticity of thalamocortical connections, and cortical response is regulated differentially according to the resonance condition. The mechanism produces a selective synchronization between the afferent and downstream neural population. Our simulation results explain experimental observations such as stimulus-dependent synchronization between the thalamus and the cortex at different oscillation frequencies. The model generally shows how sensory information can be selectively routed depending on its frequency components.

let me see, i wrote PNC in 82 and their just catching up.

I wonder if cal tech told them they cant slow a photon, per relativity.
07-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Ok so bishadi is a relatvely unknown genius who has already solved the worlds problems and look down at the rest of the world as the struggle to catch up with his genius...yet... he does not know the meaning of pantsLaughat

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
07-09-2012, 11:19 AM
(07-09-2012 10:22 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Ok so bishadi is a relatvely unknown genius who has already solved the worlds problems and look down at the rest of the world as the struggle to catch up with his genius...yet... he does not know the meaning of pantsLaughat

2 threads, within minute; you be caught, trolling like a punk.................. (sharing your butt like that will get you screwed right up the yahooo)