Getting Laid at Atheist Conferences

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Getting Laid at Atheist Conferences
(03-06-2012 03:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 08:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  We need to schedule a TTA orgy at Stark's farm!
As long as there is roast or BBQ baby, too. Drooling
Well of course. We need sustenance, or at least I imagine we would.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Meh.. I would love to meet a person there but sex can wait.

Besides I do not want to chase women away from an event cause I'm sexually frustrated. I'd probably be too busy freaking out seeing all the other non-believers there wanting to talk and make friends, and see about meeting some of the speakers.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
23-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:As long as there is roast or BBQ baby, too. Drooling

Naaah, the Xtians would immediately call us savages if we roast babies... Big Grin
That's not good for PR.
(They're very yummie and tender, though! Mmmm)
23-06-2012, 09:57 AM
(23-06-2012 08:59 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Naaah, the Xtians would immediately call us savages if we roast babies... Big Grin
That's not good for PR.
They just don't understand our culture No Eating baby is an important aspect of an atheist's life. Oh why can't we be accepted for who we are? Why no Mrs Brown. Empty baby stroller you say? My word. Well I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the little tot Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-06-2012, 01:45 PM
(23-06-2012 09:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 08:59 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  Naaah, the Xtians would immediately call us savages if we roast babies... Big Grin
That's not good for PR.
They just don't understand our culture No Eating baby is an important aspect of an atheist's life. Oh why can't we be accepted for who we are? Why no Mrs Brown. Empty baby stroller you say? My word. Well I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the little tot Big Grin
Really, we need a good federal test case. Baby-eating is the highest sacrament of the most holy religion of Atheism. It is Constitutionally protected religious practice. And tasty and nutritious. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-06-2012, 02:16 PM
(30-05-2012 07:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Now you might find this hard to believe (I know I do), but I’ve been in this position several times at atheist meetings. I’m a homely old guy, not exactly what anyone would consider romantic material, and I’ve received variants of the 'come up to my room for coffee' line from several women and one man." - Pharyngula

No ... just no ... TMI you homely old fat biologist bastard. No

Dunno why you went there, wish you hadn't. My God man, what were you thinking? Biology was having a slow day?

Ha - Thanks for this Girly - I wonder if this is the guy who touched off the shit storm?
It was kind of a big deal for a bit - Lightninlives had a thread about it not too long ago and I tried to figure out who the asshole or assholes in question might have been.

Atheist or not, someone's perspective of women in general, is clearly askew. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post