Getting help; an FT rambling.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Getting help; an FT rambling.
Tomorrow morning I'm to see the new psychiatrist.

Sometimes I wish I had a pup I could take with me to circumstances like these...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
28-12-2016, 08:30 PM
(28-12-2016 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Tomorrow morning I'm to see the new psychiatrist.

Sometimes I wish I had a pup I could take with me to circumstances like these...

You needs a service pup. Yes Big Grin

[Image: service_puppy_2048x2048.jpg?v=1388461678]

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
28-12-2016, 09:15 PM
(28-12-2016 08:30 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Tomorrow morning I'm to see the new psychiatrist.

You needs a service pup. Yes Big Grin

It'd be nice, but highly unrealistic.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-12-2016, 01:07 AM
(28-12-2016 09:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 08:30 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  You needs a service pup. Yes Big Grin

It'd be nice, but highly unrealistic.

Maybe a dog would be nice? I had one in Harare. She was awesome. Many great adventures Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-12-2016, 01:34 AM
(29-12-2016 01:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-12-2016 09:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  It'd be nice, but highly unrealistic.

Maybe a dog would be nice? I had one in Harare. She was awesome. Many great adventures Smile

My mother has a dog already, and with the cats I certainly couldn't keep one. Plus I wouldn't be able to just take a dog wherever when I'm feeling anxious.

29-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Got home a bit ago. Doc was nice and easy to engage with.

Short of it is that my meds are being changed; Fluoxetine is out, Mirtazapine is in. starting the weaning process tomorrow. Should last a weeks; two days reduced, 4 nothing, then start the new stuff.

Head is a bit sore, but that's normal after these sorts of things.

[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
30-12-2016, 12:36 AM
(29-12-2016 10:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Got home a bit ago. Doc was nice and easy to engage with.

Short of it is that my meds are being changed; Fluoxetine is out, Mirtazapine is in. starting the weaning process tomorrow. Should last a weeks; two days reduced, 4 nothing, then start the new stuff.

Head is a bit sore, but that's normal after these sorts of things.

Yay Smile Good luck with the new meds!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-12-2016, 08:39 PM
(29-12-2016 10:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Short of it is that my meds are being changed; Fluoxetine is out, Mirtazapine is in.

Never had that one. It looks interesting. Be well FreeThinker.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-12-2016, 08:51 PM
(29-12-2016 01:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 01:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Maybe a dog would be nice? I had one in Harare. She was awesome. Many great adventures Smile

My mother has a dog already, and with the cats I certainly couldn't keep one. Plus I wouldn't be able to just take a dog wherever when I'm feeling anxious.

If you have a service dog (emotional support dog), you can go anywhere with it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2017, 12:56 AM
(31-12-2016 08:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 01:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  My mother has a dog already, and with the cats I certainly couldn't keep one. Plus I wouldn't be able to just take a dog wherever when I'm feeling anxious.

If you have a service dog (emotional support dog), you can go anywhere with it.

I know, but I highly doubt I'd qualify for one.