Getting help; an FT rambling.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: Getting help; an FT rambling.
(04-10-2017 05:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I just need to go into an Centrelink office and hand in a note my doctor made for me for them in the hopes that I will continue to receive payments so I can eat and such.

It hurt my head to do it but I achieved that goal.

I shall continue to parasitically feed off the taxpayer wallets until the third of the first.

Hooray for parasitism.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
06-10-2017, 03:22 AM
(06-10-2017 02:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I shall continue to parasitically feed off the taxpayer wallets until the third of the first.

Hooray for parasitism.

Now you're getting it. I've been working 35 years now to try and make it as symbiotic as possible.

#sigh
06-10-2017, 03:57 AM
Free Thought.

Recently I very nearly let go. I finally got to the point where I wanted to be done with it.

One cannot imagine...

Not even I.

Look, I am not gonna pull any fucking punches.

Life is a good thing. True, it can be painful. My own pain, 24/7, is rated 7 out of 10. This is constant.

However, I am aware to feel it..

And I am a knob.

You? Mate, you cannot understand what I see, in you. As a man who has been a teacher for over 30 years, I know when I see a person with potential.

I will take it as a personal attack if you deny me you.

I abhor wasted talent and potential.

Now shut the fuck up.

Smile

Wink

Thinking of you.

Always. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
07-10-2017, 03:49 AM
(06-10-2017 03:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Free Thought.

Recently I very nearly let go. I finally got to the point where I wanted to be done with it.

One cannot imagine...

Not even I.

Look, I am not gonna pull any fucking punches.

Life is a good thing. True, it can be painful. My own pain, 24/7, is rated 7 out of 10. This is constant.

However, I am aware to feel it..

And I am a knob.

You? Mate, you cannot understand what I see, in you. As a man who has been a teacher for over 30 years, I know when I see a person with potential.

I will take it as a personal attack if you deny me you.

I abhor wasted talent and potential.

Now shut the fuck up.

Smile

Wink

Thinking of you.

Always. Smile

I won't say 'welcome to my world' because lets face it, you have the far bigger claim to that between the two of us. Also, nobody should ever be welcomed into the hell of wanting to die...

You're right though.

I can't see what you see. Or Jenny. Or Angele. Or Rev. Momsby, Girly, Morondog, EA, Losty... I don't see what you guys can see.

I would give my life to be able to see for just an instant what you people see of me. I have an extremely hard time finding anything I have aptitude with. Being generous to myself, I'd say I'm not bad with my camera (but that's mostly a robot I manually focus for), and maybe I have good moments when deconstructing an argument or something like that. But I'm not talented as such would be normally defined by any stretch of my imagination.

I hope one day I will get to see and fulfil the promise everybody here claims to see.

It's always helpful for me to visit this threat a bit, dampen my cheeks, and remember you guys have all got my back. Then again I'm in a big of an up mood right now despite the few tears right now.

Funny. The longer I stay here, it seems the more people I find I'll insult in some way if I followed the defective part of my brain properly. As if I didn't already have the Forum Ghost haunting me every time I thought about it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-10-2017, 04:05 AM
Free thought. In the next couple of weeks I am heading up to QLD to visit my nephew and his family.

Let's meet up.

I'll tell you.

Here's the thing. We are our own worst judges. I have seen so many people, not only in a martial arts class, but great performers, famous people who had fans who loved them... I've seen them vomit before going on stage. Seriously, I once held a guy's shirt so it didn't stain. This is a well known guy.

We can give ourselves direction and try to follow it. That direction is always some ideal. It may be me, finding fault with my technique while some poor bastard looking on thinks "I wish I could do that!"

(Hopefully he/she books a lesson! Wink )

If one is going by one's own standard, it's unrealistic, and so, unattainable.

Unrealistic and unnatainable is kind of foolish. Don't you think?

I don't know if ever you read Sartre. I did. He wrote a play called No exit. In that play the characters were all dead. They were all trapped in a room together watching their own funerals and people recollecting them. They were aghast at the way they were remembered.

FT. Sartre was right. We do not get to judge ourselves.

I would not judge you. You are young. Your life is in front of you. Mate, one never knows who one may meet. I could have died years ago. When I think back, I would have missed out. But so would others. Taso, for example. I met him when he was 5. No other teacher would take him. They ALL regret it now and he is a genius.

They wouldn't take him.

Taso needed me. And I him, really. Kid's gonna become one of the greatest drummers ever.

This fantastic thing, this kid's future, would have been very different.

Mate, the world needs you. It will only ever get one of you. To leave it prematurely would be an insult.

We're all gonna die. There's no escape. So, fuck it! LIVE!

Living is the only protest one can make against death.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
07-10-2017, 04:32 AM
(07-10-2017 04:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Free thought. In the next couple of weeks I am heading up to QLD to visit my nephew and his family.

Let's meet up.

I'll tell you.

Here's the thing. We are our own worst judges. I have seen so many people, not only in a martial arts class, but great performers, famous people who had fans who loved them... I've seen them vomit before going on stage. Seriously, I once held a guy's shirt so it didn't stain. This is a well known guy.

We can give ourselves direction and try to follow it. That direction is always some ideal. It may be me, finding fault with my technique while some poor bastard looking on thinks "I wish I could do that!"

(Hopefully he/she books a lesson! Wink )

If one is going by one's own standard, it's unrealistic, and so, unattainable.

Unrealistic and unnatainable is kind of foolish. Don't you think?

I don't know if ever you read Sartre. I did. He wrote a play called No exit. In that play the characters were all dead. They were all trapped in a room together watching their own funerals and people recollecting them. They were aghast at the way they were remembered.

FT. Sartre was right. We do not get to judge ourselves.

I would not judge you. You are young. Your life is in front of you. Mate, one never knows who one may meet. I could have died years ago. When I think back, I would have missed out. But so would others. Taso, for example. I met him when he was 5. No other teacher would take him. They ALL regret it now and he is a genius.

They wouldn't take him.

Taso needed me. And I him, really. Kid's gonna become one of the greatest drummers ever.

This fantastic thing, this kid's future, would have been very different.

Mate, the world needs you. It will only ever get one of you. To leave it prematurely would be an insult.

We're all gonna die. There's no escape. So, fuck it! LIVE!

Living is the only protest one can make against death.

Last time I get an opportunity to meet somebody, it was DLJ, but sadly it didn't go though. I'd like to at least try yo meet you someday, but it probably wont be any time soon; I live in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. If you ever have business down in the more boring city ever after Salt Lake, let me know.

As for leaving the world prematurely... what would that actually mean? How does one determine whether a death is actually 'before its time' so to speak? Is death by pneumonia at 36 leaving prematurely? If not, why can't mental disease caused deaths be equally matured?

I suddenly got his by a massive wave of tiredness while writing my last reply. Fighting to stay awake right now... I had better turn in.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Oh you're in S.A.

Good night.

PS. I played the Grand prix city many times.

At least it isn't Brisbane. Wink

Banjo.
07-10-2017, 07:22 AM
What Banjo said about us being our worst judges is very true. I have nights where I lie awake wondering if I'm really worthy of the nice life I have. But I'd also like you to consider this fact: all of us are a bunch of muppets. You aren't some more muppetty muppet than the rest of us. All those people you see on facebook or wherever with their smiling faces and their exciting lives and their successes... they're all muppets inside.

Herewith a video, enjoy Smile The whole series is kinda cool too.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Starting escitalopram today. Any experience here on it?

21-11-2017, 04:50 PM
(21-11-2017 03:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Starting escitalopram today. Any experience here on it?

Made me sick as a dog. Serotonin ain't my problem, dopamine is. I do Wellbutrin. Report back.

#sigh