Getting my CCL tomorrow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Getting my CCL tomorrow.
I often practice open carry and usually have my 9mm hidden in my vehicle somewhere... now I can pretty much carry it anywhere I want as long as there isn't a sign saying I can't.

My father-in-law has his .40 strapped to him almost all the time.

Yay for Louisiana.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: Getting my CCL tomorrow.
Premise 1: Carrying concealed weapons is a good thing
Premise 2: There is no premise 2
Conclusion: Muikans are fucking insane!

Hobo

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
30-05-2014, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2014 07:30 AM by Banjo.)
Why are you carrying concealed weapons KC?

Do you really like cinnamon??

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-05-2014, 07:28 AM
(30-05-2014 07:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Premise 1: Carrying concealed weapons is a good thing

Hobo

Your premise one is the conclusion.

Truth seeker.
30-05-2014, 07:51 AM
(30-05-2014 07:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Premise 1: Carrying concealed weapons is a good thing

Hobo

A few days ago I was driving home from work. The time was around 5PM CST (still very much light outside).

I was driving though a neighborhood. Two cars where in front of me. The car in front of me was a lady... in her early 30s or late 20s. The car ahead of her had a man about the same age.

He was driving erratically. Driving all over the neighborhood streets, through yards, and in driveways. When we got onto a highway (very light traffic in this spot), it was only us three. The speed limit was 40 MPH.

We were all driving normally until the guy slammed on his brakes to try and make the women crash into him. In turn, I had to slam on my breaks. I backed off a bit and watched him do this 2 additional times.

The third time, he stopped his car. And sat there. And sat. There were yards and houses on the right and a median on the left, so there was no way to get around him. The woman was patient for a minute or so, but after like 3 or 4 minutes she honked the horn and threw up her hands.

He got out of the car with a bat and walked up to her window. My hand began to slide on my 9mm.

He never swung the bat, but he yelled and cussed at her. He then got into his car and sped off. Blowing through 3 or 4 stop signs and taking a no-look left turn onto another highway. He had to be going close to 100 MPH.

This is why I carry I my gun. The BR area has the highest violent crime rate per capita in the nation.

My gun was there to protect that lady's life if he decided to swing that bat.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
30-05-2014, 09:24 AM
(30-05-2014 07:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This is why I carry I my gun. The BR area has the highest violent crime rate per capita in the nation.

Ever thought of moving else where?

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 3 users Like djkamilo's post
30-05-2014, 09:27 AM

Hobo

Insane is such a strong word. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-05-2014, 09:28 AM
(30-05-2014 07:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  The BR area has the highest violent crime rate per capita in the nation.

You mean all the self appointed vigilantes with their CCL's do not make a lick of difference in the crime rate. Shocking.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-05-2014, 09:39 AM
(30-05-2014 09:24 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 07:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This is why I carry I my gun. The BR area has the highest violent crime rate per capita in the nation.

Ever thought of moving else where?

Home is home, man. We tried moving away, but ended up coming back in a year.

30-05-2014, 09:46 AM
(30-05-2014 07:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...
My gun was there to protect that lady's life if he decided to swing that bat.

Judge, jury and executioner!

How do you know that she hadn't carved him up 10 mins earlier and he was making a point her bad driving... just temporary road rage?

How do you know that this wasn't going to be your god's punishment of her because she deliberately ran over a cat and left it to die... laughing as she drove off?

What gives you the right to intervene in your god's plan?

Do you think you are your god?

If so, join the club.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post