Getting my CCL tomorrow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Getting my CCL tomorrow.
(30-05-2014 04:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Anyway, I shall continue this conversation later. I need to go see X-men.

Lock and load.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 06:27 PM
(30-05-2014 04:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Anyway, I shall continue this conversation later. I need to go see X-men.

Enjoy the massive RetCon.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-05-2014, 06:29 PM
(30-05-2014 04:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 03:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: HUH-WE-ENHANCE-1_zps9ae2d3c4.jpg]

I'm not sure Louisiana should be allowed to vote. Or I guess we could let them vote and just not count them. They probably wouldn't notice.

Well, again... in fairness, there isn't much different between someone with a CCL and someone who practices open carry. So, it's kind of moot.

We ain't got open carry in Maryland backasswards assbackwards bayou billy. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-05-2014, 06:36 PM
X-men delayed. lawls

No babysitter for tonight. Go figure.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-05-2014, 06:54 PM
(30-05-2014 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 04:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I've thought about pepper spray. I'd like to try it on myself as well. (Yeah I know I'm crazy)

In boot camp I remember walking into an enclosed chamber with a gas mask on and told to take the mask off and repeat my Oath of Enlistment. Chamber was filled with CS gas. "You don't get the gas mask back until you recite The Oath." That was just motivational. Most of us couldn't do it. There was this one guy in my company that just stood there through 4 hours of exposure. My CC said "We're gonna wait here and watch this." After 4 hours CC says, "Fuck it. Dude wins. Now let's get back to work." As RCPO I asked dude, "How the fuck you do that?" "I been inside. Shit happens inside mainly at meal time. You wanna eat you gotta learn to appreciate CS gas as a condiment." Hobo

Ahhhh, yes...the trip through the gas chamber...take deep breath inside the aged gas mask that is supposed to protect you, then name, rank, serial number...then run outside with fluids pouring from eyes, nose, mouth...clearest I ever remember by sinuses being...but not a good enough thing to make me want to do it a second time though.

Drills enjoyed that day a little too much. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-05-2014, 06:56 PM
What's a CCL ?
Certified Curmudgeon License ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-05-2014, 07:04 PM
(30-05-2014 01:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 01:08 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I think that is the point that's being made.

We evolve, and more recently evolve our tools, to adapt to our environment.

Ergo, the Murikan environment has a problem.

Some here are advocating a survival of the fittest approach and others are suggestion that you change your environment.

I don't think it's that.

I think it's a "don't be a victim" mindset. And, since American society has had guns since its inception, it is a natural response.

I'm not so sure about that, KC.

Australia also has been populated by guns since the first settlers and was in a state of constant conflict with the natives for a considerable span of time.
Guns were arguably just as vital for life in the Australian colonies as in the Americas, but we have diverged down very different paths.

As such, I don't think it's purely because guns have been part of the society for so long which drives the attachment. There are likely other factors impacting it, which I'm not really qualified to speculate on...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
30-05-2014, 07:08 PM
(30-05-2014 06:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What's a CCL ?

Certified Chas License.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-05-2014, 07:11 PM
(30-05-2014 06:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What's a CCL ?
Concealed Carry to compensate for a Little penis.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-05-2014, 07:15 PM
(30-05-2014 05:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 05:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nah, that slug from 10 feet will do more damage. Neither is likely survivable.

Oh my dear fuck. That's not what I intended with slugs at all. Can't I like pack beanbags and shit which just flatten and bruise and will take a crazed ass down without penetrating to the vital organs? We already have this. I'm gonna look into reloading.

You might want to read this.

Quote:If it’s do or die, you want to stop a threat as quickly, efficiently and completely as possible.
Shooting a bad guy with less lethal rounds (or aiming lethal rounds at
extremities) to “just wound” an attacker is a dangerously naive plan.

Actually, it’s so stupid it’s not really a plan at all . . .

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user