Getting my name changed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Getting my name changed.
(16-03-2017 10:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 06:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Only if you change it to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.

That episode was just on TV.

That episode is always on TV. XD
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Larai19's post
16-03-2017, 10:39 PM
(16-03-2017 10:38 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  That episode was just on TV.

That episode is always on TV. XD

Haha that's true.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-03-2017, 10:43 PM
(16-03-2017 10:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:38 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  That episode is always on TV. XD

Haha that's true.

I've noticed sitcoms have a habit of doing that though. -_-
I feel like I've seen the same episodes of George Lopez and the Nanny a hundred times...
Especially if the shows play on TBS...
16-03-2017, 10:44 PM
(16-03-2017 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Why not just start using First Initial, Middle Name, Last Name.

The moment you suddenly realize how one prominent forum member got their name...

Is this a subtle way of telling us that your real name is...

Ermintrude Armu Fufuxsake?

[Image: b3c0c82953f7b40c886c204384f50c26.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-03-2017, 10:46 PM
(16-03-2017 10:43 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Haha that's true.

I've noticed sitcoms have a habit of doing that though. -_-
I feel like I've seen the same episodes of George Lopez and the Nanny a hundred times...

Omg yes, I avoid those shows these days.

I only watch Friends because I like it that much.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-03-2017, 10:49 PM
(16-03-2017 10:46 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:43 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  I've noticed sitcoms have a habit of doing that though. -_-

Omg yes, I avoid those shows these days.

I only watch Friends because I like it that much.

XD When I was living at home with my parents I would stay up really late and watch reruns to the point where if I saw the episode on TV I felt the urge to throw the remote at it.

I can still probably quote most of the episodes word for word.
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
16-03-2017, 10:49 PM
(16-03-2017 10:06 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I wanna change my name to Bucky-Jebus. Yes
The court would have fun with that. Laugh out load

I reckon Bucking Jebus would be far better. Wink

It needs an F in there somewhere. Consider

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-03-2017, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2017 11:23 PM by dancefortwo.)
One of my hippy-dippy older brothers, who dropped acid probably more than most people, decided to name his first child Banchoo-mew. That would have been the kid's first name and I spelled it the way it was pronounced. I forget what his middle name was . His timid Canadian Native Indian wife was fine with it. Rolleyes

Well, fast forward 8 or 9 years and the little boy simply hated his name and vowed to change it when he turned 18.....and he did. He changed to Brian.

My brother did much better with his second son. He named him Orion, after the star constellation. I liked that much better.

My other brother, who dropped acid only slightly less, named his son Argon, after one of the elements.

My mother was married twice. She had 8 kids and I was the last of them so she had a lot of baby naming experience. She named me after an old Frank Sinatra song. My sister was named Rowena , a character in the book Ivanhoe.

But here's the funny part. My mother loved the name Bruce because of the Robert the Bruce Scottish legend. (I personally hate that name) Anyway she loved it so much she named two of her son's Bruce. So I have a half brother named Bruce and full blooded brother named Bruce.

Yes, I have a goofy family.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-03-2017, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2017 11:23 PM by Larai19.)
(16-03-2017 11:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One of my hippy-dippy older brothers, who dropped acid probably more than most people, decided to name his first child Banchoo-mew. That would have been the kid's first name and I spelled it the way it was pronounced. His timid Canadian Native Indian wife was fine with it. Rolleyes

Well, fast forward 8 or 9 years and the little boy simply hated his name and vowed to change it when he turned 18.....and he did. He changed to Brian.

My brother did much better with his second son. He named him Orion, after the star constellation. I liked that much better.

My other brother, who dropped acid only slightly less, named his son Argon, after one of the elements.

My mother was married twice. She had 8 kids and I was the last of them so she had a lot of baby naming experience. She named me after an old Frank Sinatra song. My sister was named Rowena , a character in the book Ivanhoe.

But here's the funny part. My mother loved the name Bruce because of the Robert the Bruce Scottish legend. (I personally hate that name) Anyway she loved it so much she named two of her son's Bruce. So I have a half brother named Bruce and full blooded brother named Bruce.

Yes, I have a goofy family.

My biological mom named me after her boyfriend and her best friend at the time.
-_- I hate it so much. I've had to correct people over the pronunciation of my name since I was a little kid. My adoptive mother thought it was the dumbest name ever and opted to try and rename to Samantha but never did.

I think Rowena, Orion, and Argon is pretty though. Unique. Smile
16-03-2017, 11:31 PM
(16-03-2017 11:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...
She named me after an old Frank Sinatra song.

There's a coincidence.

I used to have a Chinese girlfriend also called Mài Wei.

Angel

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post