Getting older and fearful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Getting older and fearful
(04-07-2016 04:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This year's been a little rough. With each new announcement that an actor or musician has died I do the math in my head...how much older were they? YIKES!

I am 59 now and with family history I figure another ten to twelve years would be about it for me. I guess I will be working till I die. I don't spend a lot of time dwelling on it but it does come to mind more often. I just hope when it does happen I am either asleep or it's quick and unexpected. No lingering illness please.

Just remember Betty White is still alive.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-07-2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Getting older and fearful
(05-07-2016 04:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 04:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This year's been a little rough. With each new announcement that an actor or musician has died I do the math in my head...how much older were they? YIKES!

I am 59 now and with family history I figure another ten to twelve years would be about it for me. I guess I will be working till I die. I don't spend a lot of time dwelling on it but it does come to mind more often. I just hope when it does happen I am either asleep or it's quick and unexpected. No lingering illness please.

Just remember Betty White is still alive.

And kicking, too.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post