Getting shit on....yet again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2015, 05:21 AM
Getting shit on....yet again.
So for the past 6-7 months I have been unable to do my actual job in the military due to losing my full clearance from PTSD. So with the news of my impending medical discharge I have started to fully run my own furniture company and help run my father in law's businesses to get my financial ducks in a row. So while I ran that during the day my newly assigned temp job in the military was at night.

So last night when I go in after a long vacation for my 23rd bday I find out I have been tossed back to sitting on my hands doing nothing. That part doesn't piss me off nearly as much as having to do it during the day when I could be running my business.

I know the whole military way is that your shit doesn't matter and its all air force all day but man this shit is getting annoying. Part of me is thinking they are doing all this( not giving me updates on my med board, moving me around, having me do training over because they "lost the paperwork") just to get a rise out of me. I'm trying to keep my cool today and not go off on anyone but it's becoming rather difficult.

I have to sign some paper today and when I tell them I won't until I have my lawyer look at it due to all this shady shit going on lately I wonder what's going to happen?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Getting shit on....yet again.
You forgot, they own you.
[+] 1 user Likes Takelababy's post
02-06-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Getting shit on....yet again.
Just cry a lot... Should speed the process up.

.. I mean visibly... Around people...