Ghost????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Ghost????
I was discussing "ghost" and whether they exist with a bus driver one day and she told me that a ghost was in er house that didn't know it was dead. that is to say it was in denial. I told her. "here is the thing though why doesn't it interact with the world then. she told me it did. she heard foot steps every now and then. so I ask her are you sure because I am sure with a ghost that's in denial that there'd be more than foots steps I am sure. I really should of gave her thus example. say ted died in his sleep and woke up a ghost. one that did't pass on and had a really important meeting at work at nine am. so he gets dressed{still not knowing he is dead}. gets his business papers in a brief case. puts on his pair of lucky shades ad drives down the expressway in rush hour traffic. I should of told her that. that really gets me to thinking though. why do "ghost" interact with so little. I mean out side the odd door opening or i heard someone giggle. people that believe in ghost seem to take for granted how many things we interact with a day. add on top of that the fact that the people probably don't want to be dead and still want to live there lives and live there dreams. so unless there ghost vegetables. then why do ghost interact with so little or even publish novels.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 06:16 AM
RE: Ghost????

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply