Ghost needs a fucking super update.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Ghost needs a fucking super update.
I mean the multiplayer needs help. It only allows camping pros to do good, the guns don't go first shot wins, and it is near impossible to find a soul but the enemies spawn right behind you. FIX IT FIX IT!!!Angry

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Ghost needs a fucking super update.
(09-04-2014 05:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I mean the multiplayer needs help. It only allows camping pros to do good, the guns don't go first shot wins, and it is near impossible to find a soul but the enemies spawn right behind you. FIX IT FIX IT!!!Angry

Or you could, you know, play something that sucks less? Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2014, 12:29 AM
(09-04-2014 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 05:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I mean the multiplayer needs help. It only allows camping pros to do good, the guns don't go first shot wins, and it is near impossible to find a soul but the enemies spawn right behind you. FIX IT FIX IT!!!Angry

[Image: tumblr_lpqpkj3iAw1qlsz95o1_500.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
10-04-2014, 12:42 AM
(10-04-2014 12:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Or you could, you know, play something that sucks less? Consider

[Image: tumblr_lpqpkj3iAw1qlsz95o1_500.gif]

[Image: image.png]

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2014, 01:26 AM
(09-04-2014 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Wise words oh young grasshopper, wise words indeed.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2014, 02:06 AM
(10-04-2014 01:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Or you could, you know, play something that sucks less? Consider

Wise words oh young grasshopper, wise words indeed.

But seriously, I gave up on COD after they botched the PC version of MW2. I usually play co-op games now, like PAYDAY 2...

...Killing Floor...

...Left 4 Dead 2...

...Saints Row: The Third...

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2014, 03:59 AM
(10-04-2014 02:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 01:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wise words oh young grasshopper, wise words indeed.

But seriously, I gave up on COD after they botched the PC version of MW2. I usually play co-op games now, like PAYDAY 2...

...Killing Floor...

...Left 4 Dead 2...

...Saints Row: The Third...

Never heard of payday or killing floor, I do like left for dead and saints row but I don't feel they are worth me buying. I might just get titanfall, and get back mortal kombat and mass effect.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
10-04-2014, 09:23 AM
IMO MW1 and 2 were the best. Even multiplayer was good. Camping has gotten progressively worse and why I don't play anymore. I've gotten into games where it is quiet for the first 2 minutes because everyone sprints to their favorite spot and just waits. F*cking Modern Camping...or Camping Warfare.

Does anyone remember in MW2, there was a level with an oil refinery (or something like that) out in a desert? There was a rock that you could glitch yourself into. Nobody could touch you in there. Peeps just chilled and got cheap kills. I don't think that ever got fixed. I dropped out every time that damn level started.

Mass Effect 3 was a tight game. The ending was a joke. Different color schemes on the exact same ending? All this talk about how every choice in every game determines the ending? All those careful choices and saved game files for a Red, Blue, or Green ending. Weak.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
10-04-2014, 09:36 AM
MW1 and WaW were the best (before all the hacking - sorry about that [I helped make the original mod menus]). After WaW it all became shit. BO was playable... but meh. MW2 was only good cause it made me money (I did prestige lobbies).

Titanfall is what CoD should be. I have it for the One and it's pretty good, overrated, but good.

Other than that I'm with EK

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear."
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
10-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Cod4 and MW2 were defiantly the best. MW2 must be my all time most played shooter. The preditor missile was a stupid idea though.
WaW was great because it was ww2 but the mp40 dominated.
Blops was great too, but the FAMAS and AUG were too OP, particularly the FAMAS.
It was better than every single weapon in that game by a country mile, except maybe some of the shotguns at close range. It was a better sniper than the snipers...

They just tried to add more and more shit. CoD4 was friggin amazing because it had just enough customization without going overboard. The guns were fairly balanced as were the perks and there was no STUPID fucking killstreaks like CoD has today.
It was a first person shooter. Not a first person camper till I get a kill streak and let the kill streak kill for me, which cod games are today.
OH and guns had fucking recoil in CoD4, anyone remember the days of recoil!?
Give kids today a fps that has guns with recoil and they'd shit their pants and think their controller is broken.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post