Ghost needs a fucking super update.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Ghost needs a fucking super update.
(10-04-2014 07:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cod4 and MW2 were defiantly the best. MW2 must be my all time most played shooter. The preditor missile was a stupid idea though.
WaW was great because it was ww2 but the mp40 dominated.
Blops was great too, but the FAMAS and AUG were too OP, particularly the FAMAS.
It was better than every single weapon in that game by a country mile, except maybe some of the shotguns at close range. It was a better sniper than the snipers...

They just tried to add more and more shit. CoD4 was friggin amazing because it had just enough customization without going overboard. The guns were fairly balanced as were the perks and there was no STUPID fucking killstreaks like CoD has today.
It was a first person shooter. Not a first person camper till I get a kill streak and let the kill streak kill for me, which cod games are today.
OH and guns had fucking recoil in CoD4, anyone remember the days of recoil!?

I can agree that MW1 was the best. The first black ops to me was the worst call of duty.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 08:03 PM
(10-04-2014 08:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 07:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cod4 and MW2 were defiantly the best. MW2 must be my all time most played shooter. The preditor missile was a stupid idea though.
WaW was great because it was ww2 but the mp40 dominated.
Blops was great too, but the FAMAS and AUG were too OP, particularly the FAMAS.
It was better than every single weapon in that game by a country mile, except maybe some of the shotguns at close range. It was a better sniper than the snipers...

They just tried to add more and more shit. CoD4 was friggin amazing because it had just enough customization without going overboard. The guns were fairly balanced as were the perks and there was no STUPID fucking killstreaks like CoD has today.
It was a first person shooter. Not a first person camper till I get a kill streak and let the kill streak kill for me, which cod games are today.
OH and guns had fucking recoil in CoD4, anyone remember the days of recoil!?

I can agree that MW1 was the best. The first black ops to me was the worst call of duty.

Obviously haven't played ghost.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-04-2014, 08:08 PM
(10-04-2014 08:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I can agree that MW1 was the best. The first black ops to me was the worst call of duty.

Obviously haven't played ghost.

I have and I can say it is better. As I say to each is own, but for ghost it looks like they went more into customization then into game play. Plus extinction is my favorite, I must be the only person who would rather have an alien invasion than a zombie apocalypses.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
10-04-2014, 08:18 PM
What are people thinking for BF4? I hammered BFBC2 and BF3 but no longer feel enchanted and have had no motivation to buy BF4. ... Don't mean to derail but I suspect there are a couple of FPS fans on here. Thumbsup

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
10-04-2014, 08:36 PM
(10-04-2014 08:18 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  What are people thinking for BF4? I hammered BFBC2 and BF3 but no longer feel enchanted and have had no motivation to buy BF4. ... Don't mean to derail but I suspect there are a couple of FPS fans on here. Thumbsup

I play battlefield for the tank. No tank I won't play. I have been kicked out of games because I was able to head shot multiple enemies

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-04-2014, 08:39 PM
(10-04-2014 08:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:18 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  What are people thinking for BF4? I hammered BFBC2 and BF3 but no longer feel enchanted and have had no motivation to buy BF4. ... Don't mean to derail but I suspect there are a couple of FPS fans on here. Thumbsup

I play battlefield for the tank. No tank I won't play. I have been kicked out of games because I was able to head shot multiple enemies

Other than the tank. Is it any good? Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
10-04-2014, 08:42 PM
(10-04-2014 08:39 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I play battlefield for the tank. No tank I won't play. I have been kicked out of games because I was able to head shot multiple enemies

Other than the tank. Is it any good? Smile

Yes. I mean it is the same as battlefield 3 only with new guns and new vehicles. Also new maps. I would get it for the xbox 1 but if you are in a rush get it on 360Tongue

10-04-2014, 08:46 PM
(10-04-2014 08:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:39 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Other than the tank. Is it any good? Smile

Yes. I mean it is the same as battlefield 3 only with new guns and new vehicles. Also new maps. I would get it for the xbox 1 but if you are in a rush get it on 360Tongue

Or a proper console Drinking Beverage

Just joking mate, Playstation fanboi here Smile

Im_Ryan forum member
10-04-2014, 08:47 PM
(10-04-2014 08:46 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yes. I mean it is the same as battlefield 3 only with new guns and new vehicles. Also new maps. I would get it for the xbox 1 but if you are in a rush get it on 360Tongue

Or a proper console Drinking Beverage

Damn, thought I could have made another xbox friend. I only play xbox and nintendo.Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-04-2014, 08:58 PM
(10-04-2014 08:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:46 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Or a proper console Drinking Beverage

Damn, thought I could have made another xbox friend. I only play xbox and nintendo.Tongue

I'll be your forum friend instead Smile ... I won't tell my PS buddies I have an Xbox friend and you don't tell your Xbox buddies you have a PS friend, or we will both get excommunicated from our respective fanboi fraternities! THEN we'd both have to buy PCs and turn in to twatty elitist snobs! ... Muffs ... Hahaha Smile

Im_Ryan forum member