Ghost needs a fucking super update.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Ghost needs a fucking super update.
(10-04-2014 08:58 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Damn, thought I could have made another xbox friend. I only play xbox and nintendo.Tongue

I'll be your forum friend instead Smile ... I won't tell my PS buddies I have an Xbox friend and you don't tell your Xbox buddies you have a PS friend, or we will both get excommunicated from our respective fanboi fraternities! THEN we'd both have to buy PCs and turn in to twatty elitist snobs! ... Muffs ... Hahaha Smile

[Image: PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg]

Muff's is not the only member of the master race on this forum... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2014, 09:27 PM
(10-04-2014 09:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:58 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'll be your forum friend instead Smile ... I won't tell my PS buddies I have an Xbox friend and you don't tell your Xbox buddies you have a PS friend, or we will both get excommunicated from our respective fanboi fraternities! THEN we'd both have to buy PCs and turn in to twatty elitist snobs! ... Muffs ... Hahaha Smile

Muff's is not the only member of the master race on this forum... Drinking Beverage

Hahaha! That's just made me laugh out loud ... in bed at 4am next to my gf! I'm in trouble tomorrow! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
10-04-2014, 09:58 PM
*cough*Xbox 360*cough*
*cough*Xbox One*cough*

...I think I'm getting sick Blush

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear."
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
11-04-2014, 04:01 AM
(10-04-2014 08:58 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Damn, thought I could have made another xbox friend. I only play xbox and nintendo.Tongue

I'll be your forum friend instead Smile ... I won't tell my PS buddies I have an Xbox friend and you don't tell your Xbox buddies you have a PS friend, or we will both get excommunicated from our respective fanboi fraternities! THEN we'd both have to buy PCs and turn in to twatty elitist snobs! ... Muffs ... Hahaha Smile

What I can tell people I have a PS friend they don't care. Besides infamous.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-04-2014, 04:04 AM
(10-04-2014 09:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:58 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'll be your forum friend instead Smile ... I won't tell my PS buddies I have an Xbox friend and you don't tell your Xbox buddies you have a PS friend, or we will both get excommunicated from our respective fanboi fraternities! THEN we'd both have to buy PCs and turn in to twatty elitist snobs! ... Muffs ... Hahaha Smile

[Image: Gamer_SP.png]

Ya so great to be part of the "master" race.Laugh out load

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post