Ghosts!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Ghosts!!!
If there are ghosts why do they wear clothes? And why do they have such a hard time communicating with the living? And why can't they just bugger off, they've had their turn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
06-03-2018, 05:57 PM
(06-03-2018 05:51 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 05:48 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  If there can be ghost insects and animals than there can be insects and animals in Heaven. Except actually they would all be in Hell, none of them have accepted JC as their savior.

You could get a parrot to do it.

That's true...but the thought of every koala bear that ever lived...being tortured for eternity in Hell. They're thinking, "all I ever wanted to do was lay on a branch and chew this leaf. And now here I am squeezed into a black leather gimp suit getting whipped for all eternity." Sad.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
06-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Also, I've personally have had pictures fall of the wall and stuff of that nature, and I've never thought it was anything more than a picture falling off the wall. I've heard of atheists who believe in ghosts, so I was curious as to why, because I'll admit I got chills when I was reading some of the stories! Blush

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
06-03-2018, 06:01 PM
(06-03-2018 05:36 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  Any atheists here believe in ghosts?

Idk. I know I don't. But I also know that there are people out there who do believe in ghosts. Rolleyes

It is those people I will invite to stay at my Haunted House/Hotel/Home, someday, after I've acquired one! Evil_monster

[Image: tumblr_lo2m91bo1v1qcj0s8o1_500.gif]

06-03-2018, 06:04 PM
(06-03-2018 05:56 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If there are ghosts why do they wear clothes? And why do they have such a hard time communicating with the living? And why can't they just bugger off, they've had their turn.

If it's anything like one the movie Ghost than they have to convince a subway ghost to teach them how to move stuff with their minds. It's not as easy as it looks, so don't judge them. It even took Patrick Swayze a minute.

their lives a mimicry,
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
06-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Another thing for people who were raised Christian. Doesn't it make you think about when you would get scared as a kid because you were scared of demons and evil spirits...that your parents told you were real? When your a Christian kid, your told that the monsters are real. Of course, you're told you're fine as long as you have Jesus, but then that makes you paranoid, "...do I have Jesus?"

I was absolutely MORTIFIED of seeing satan or demons as a kid.

their lives a mimicry,
-Oscar Wilde
06-03-2018, 06:36 PM
(06-03-2018 06:04 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 05:56 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If there are ghosts why do they wear clothes? And why do they have such a hard time communicating with the living? And why can't they just bugger off, they've had their turn.

If it's anything like one the movie Ghost than they have to convince a subway ghost to teach them how to move stuff with their minds. It's not as easy as it looks, so don't judge them. It even took Patrick Swayze a minute.

And why would it be anything like the movie Ghost?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2018, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 06:52 PM by LadyWallFlower.)
(06-03-2018 06:36 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 06:04 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  If it's anything like one the movie Ghost than they have to convince a subway ghost to teach them how to move stuff with their minds. It's not as easy as it looks, so don't judge them. It even took Patrick Swayze a minute.

And why would it be anything like the movie Ghost?

Because I love that movie.

Come on! What's not to like??? Laugh out load

their lives a mimicry,
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
06-03-2018, 07:45 PM
When I was in college we did a fundraiser for the theatre department and put on a haunted house thingy. I made scary masks and ran the fog machine. It was fun. People love to be scared. They love it so much they'll pay good money to have people scare them. People love to hear ghost stories and tell ghost stories but it's all a bunch of hooey.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-03-2018, 08:35 PM
Never had any unexplainable experience.