Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions, and the like.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2012 01:07 PM by bemore.)
RE: Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions, and the like.
I have been on many ghost hunts. Whilst I believe that a large amount of confirmation bias goes on I also think there is a side that cannot be explained.

Like me and my bro sat upstairs in a room in the Erasmus Darwin school in the pitch black. After some time when our eyes had adjusted my bro said "Do you see what I see" and im like "you mean the black shapes that are moving" and he said yeah, he then pointed out where they were and we were both seeing the same thing.

That same hunt my sister (who believes she is sensitive to such things) walking down corridors and through rooms we hadnt been down in the pitch black, avoiding objects and moving around like it was daytime (I was filming her on night vision, thats how I could keep up with her as I could see)

The time I was in the cellar of the Leopard Inn and after checking the whole place for electronic interference we placed two EMF meters down. One at the entrance and one in the middle of the cellar. Our psychic of that time, Sue, said that some children had been following us around at a distance. So we invited them into the cellar. Sue told us that they were coming in and as she did the EMF meter fully lit up, as the EMF meter started to go down the one in the center started to go up, and it stayed lit up.

I have also been on hunts where nothing happened at all.

Like I say there is a lot of confirmation bias in these groups. Im welcomed there because of my skepticism. Whereas people might hear a knock or a scratch and IMMEDIATELY contribute it to spirit, I am way more cautious and look for things that cannot be explained so easily (which doesnt mean that they cannot be explained)

Science has explained a lot to us, however there are a lot of mysteries like how can a particle be in many places at once and be nowhere at the same time? How this world is solid yet the only thing "holding it together" is the force between electrons and nuclei. Not that I know a lot about quantum physics and im not using it as a case to prove anything.

One thing I do know is we will all find out one day wether its real or not Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions, and the like. - bemore - 14-12-2012 02:09 AM