Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions, and the like.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions, and the like.
I've had plenty of "weird" experiences over the years that could have been ghost, spirits or something unexplained. Here's a few that I can recall, although I'm sure there have been a few other strange things that happened.

I've woken up at night a couple of times seeing orbs floating right in front of my face that kept floating away just out of my reach when I tried to reach and touch it. (Alien drone checking me out?)

I've been the only one awake and in the house at night and distinctly heard footsteps in the hallway upstairs, coming down the staircase. My cat even got up on the back of the couch and looked as if he could see something there that I couldn't. (Ghost haunting?)

I had an experience as a teenager where I fell asleep on the couch in our basement and dreamed a demon was attacking me. I woke up pinned to the couch unable to move. I swear I could feel its hands (claws perhaps) clenched around my shoulders. Being a good Christian boy at the time I rebuked it in the name of Christ and it let me go. (Demon attack / possession?)

Today, in my skepticism I sound like the stodgy old professor in the horror movie, who explains all the experiences away with something obvious and a dismissive wave of his hand.

Orbs = Something funky going on visually, related to pupil dilation, ambient light, and disorientation coming out of deep sleep.

Footsteps = The overweight people in the town house next door (that I hadn't realized move in a few days prior) moving around at night.

Demonic Attack = Sleep paralysis and an imaginative dream.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions, and the like. - LostCyborg - 22-11-2013 01:44 PM