Ghosts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Ghosts
(06-02-2015 09:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I don't mind when my imaginary friends are talking with me in my head. It's when everything goes quiet that I know the fuckers are up to no good.

Laugh out load

Part of me is scared and the other part is self conscience. If there are ghosts, are they watching me when I go to the bathroom? Did they see when I was home alone and dancing around like a white girl? Are they judging me? Do they laugh at me?

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
06-02-2015, 10:00 AM
(06-02-2015 09:42 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 09:19 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I can tell u that I had one experience that I can't explain. My husband and I were driving to my parents house, I was looking out thr window just looking at the houses we passed and then I saw a man hanging from a noose on the porch of a house. I made my husband pull over and to go back. When we got there there was nothing there thr house was empty. I was so puzzled. Still don't know what to.make of that.

That's scary!
When my daughter was about 6 I was tucking her in bed one night when she looked at me and said ' mommy people shop in the attic'. I sorta just reassured her everything was ok but I had heard crap in the attic too. I sure telling myself it was animals or something lol
I had a friend a long time ago who believed in ghosts a lot, and she said that there is this supernatural thing where a significant moment in time will happen repeatedly in supernatural form. She said she had this happen in her yard where she'll hear footsteps walking the same path every so often, but no one is there. *shudder* Unsure
06-02-2015, 10:08 AM
My older, hippy-dippy brother told me about seeing a ghost when he was in college. Some women walked into the room and sat down, he had a conversation with her then she got up and walked out.

At that time in his life he was taking lots of LSD, smoking everything he could get his hands on, popping every kind of drug know to mankind.

Um.....right. Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
06-02-2015, 10:20 AM
(06-02-2015 10:00 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 09:42 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  That's scary!
When my daughter was about 6 I was tucking her in bed one night when she looked at me and said ' mommy people shop in the attic'. I sorta just reassured her everything was ok but I had heard crap in the attic too. I sure telling myself it was animals or something lol
I had a friend a long time ago who believed in ghosts a lot, and she said that there is this supernatural thing where a significant moment in time will happen repeatedly in supernatural form. She said she had this happen in her yard where she'll hear footsteps walking the same path every so often, but no one is there. *shudder* :unsure:
Let's try this again lol.
When my daughter was about 6 I was tucking her in bed and she said 'mommy people shop in the attic'. Wow I told her it was probably a squirrel. However I had heard it too and I was hoping it was a squirrel lol
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
06-02-2015, 11:58 AM
(06-02-2015 10:20 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 10:00 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  
Let's try this again lol.
When my daughter was about 6 I was tucking her in bed and she said 'mommy people shop in the attic'. Wow I told her it was probably a squirrel. However I had heard it too and I was hoping it was a squirrel lol

Maybe it's a squirrel ghost! Gasp

their lives a mimicry,
-Oscar Wilde
06-02-2015, 12:06 PM
I see ghosts. Always have.
And I'm aware that its the crazy part of my brain talking.
I usually just keep real quiet about it.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-02-2015, 12:24 PM
(06-02-2015 12:06 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I see ghosts. Always have.
And I'm aware that its the crazy part of my brain talking.
I usually just keep real quiet about it.

Good plan. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-02-2015, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 10:52 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-02-2015 08:35 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  Ok, I don't mean to be silly, but for some reason I decided to go read some ghosts stories, and now I'm kinda freaked out. I was reading an article that was a list of creepy things kids say about their "imaginary friends." That didn't scare me as much as the comments. Tons of people were commenting their own ghosts stories. Weird stuff like "my child had an imaginary friend named james mccoy, and come to find out the man who owned this house in the late 1800's was named james mccoy." Shocking

Could people be making this stuff up? Is their an explanation to these supernatural encounters that will help me sleep tonight? LOL Unsure

How much does a ghost weigh? Ask most people and they will tell you 'nothing', and therein lies the problem. If ghosts weigh nothing, then they have no mass, what is holding them to the surface of Earth? If a ghost had no mass and it manifested before you, it would appear to immediately fly away from you at thousands of miles per hour as the Earth and our Solar System fly through the Milky Way galaxy, leaving the ghost behind. If the ghosts did in fact have mass, we could verify their existence with a simple bathroom scale.

How do you fight a god or a ghost? Undermine the supernatural, with understanding of science.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-02-2015, 10:08 AM
(07-02-2015 10:37 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  How much does a ghost weigh? Ask most people and they will tell you 'nothing', and therein lies the problem. If ghosts weigh nothing, then they have no mass, what is holding them to the surface of Earth? If a ghost had no mass and it manifested before you, it would appear to immediately fly away from you at thousands of miles per hour as the Earth and our Solar System fly through the Milky Way galaxy, leaving the ghost behind. If the ghosts did in fact have mass, we could verify their existence with a simple bathroom scale.

That's a good point. And if a ghost did have mass, I could just kick him! Thumbsup

their lives a mimicry,
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 2 users Like LadyWallFlower's post
08-02-2015, 06:50 PM
I used to believe in ghosts once. And if I heard the slightest noise downstairs I would automatically assume it was a ghost before any other rational explanation Lol. I don't know why I ever believed in ghosts since Ive always dismissed the supernatural nonsense in religion. My former belief in ghosts is One of those weird things I can't give a satisfactory explanation for.

One major downside to not believing in ghosts anymore is in the dreams I have. Before, my nightmares involved mainly ghosts but now my nightmares are more grounded in reality.. And that's much harder to shake off when you wake up.