Ghosts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Ghosts
(08-02-2015 06:50 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  I used to believe in ghosts once. And if I heard the slightest noise downstairs I would automatically assume it was a ghost before any other rational explanation Lol. I don't know why I ever believed in ghosts since Ive always dismissed the supernatural nonsense in religion. My former belief in ghosts is One of those weird things I can't give a satisfactory explanation for.

One major downside to not believing in ghosts anymore is in the dreams I have. Before, my nightmares involved mainly ghosts but now my nightmares are more grounded in reality.. And that's much harder to shake off when you wake up.

I used to hear a noise and think "Ok, so that's either someone in the house or it's a ghost." Of course, it was never either of those things....or, at least I don't think so. Unsure

I try to reason with myself if I'm having unreasonable fears. Or I'll tell myself that maybe ghosts actually are real and I'll become a ghost one day! Clap And then the ghosts that are scaring me now will be my ghost friends whenever I become a ghost. Heart

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply