Giant hole opens up in the Yamal Peninsula of Syberia, Russia.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2014, 10:11 AM
A giant hole has opened up in the Yamal Peninsula locatedin Syberia, Russia. Yamal is translated to "End of the world". The Siberian Times reports

Quote:Anna Kurchatova from Sub-Arctic Scientific Research Centre thinks the crater was formed by a water, salt and gas mixture igniting an underground explosion, the result of global warming. She postulates that gas accumulated in ice mixed with sand beneath the surface, and that this was mixed with salt - some 10,000 years ago this area was a sea.

Is something happening? Is this a sign or just a work of mother nature?

[Image: e04zby90uuw3azhadxsr.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Giant hole opens up in the Yamal Peninsula of Syberia, Russia.
Hmmm, yes.... Consider

It could be a sign that mother nature is working....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
16-07-2014, 12:09 PM
(16-07-2014 12:00 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Hmmm, yes.... Consider

It could be a sign that mother nature is working....

Maybe its a sign that its the time of the month for her, though according to the article it is believed to have formed two years ago.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-07-2014, 02:41 PM
[Image: godzilla-2014-review-spoileriffic-b0d6f9...height=502]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
16-07-2014, 02:42 PM
(16-07-2014 02:41 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  [Image: godzilla-2014-review-spoileriffic-b0d6f9...height=502]

Well at least we know he will attack Japan.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
16-07-2014, 03:08 PM
(16-07-2014 10:11 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  A giant hole has opened up in the Yamal Peninsula locatedin Syberia, Russia. Yamal is translated to "End of the world". The Siberian Times reports

Quote:Anna Kurchatova from Sub-Arctic Scientific Research Centre thinks the crater was formed by a water, salt and gas mixture igniting an underground explosion, the result of global warming. She postulates that gas accumulated in ice mixed with sand beneath the surface, and that this was mixed with salt - some 10,000 years ago this area was a sea.

Who reported this ? It looks fishy. It's not a "hole that opened up" It looks like an impact crater, with a debris field. I call BS.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-07-2014, 03:19 PM
(16-07-2014 03:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 10:11 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  A giant hole has opened up in the Yamal Peninsula locatedin Syberia, Russia. Yamal is translated to "End of the world". The Siberian Times reports

Who reported this ? It looks fishy. It's not a "hole that opened up" It looks like an impact crater, with a debris field. I call BS.

The area is supposedly near a gas field so there's gas lines running throughout.

Siberian Times

DailyMail.Co.UK

CBS News

USAToday

16-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Mother nature is a terrorist...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Uh oh the beast is rising out of the pits of hell... I remember my facebook loony toon theists were staying this lmfao

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user