Gingrich: US Abandons Christianity for Secularism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2011, 03:09 PM
RE: Gingrich: US Abandons Christianity for Secularism
Religions try to make people think as less as possible. Putting believe above logic is what keeps people from thinking and is also what turns them in easy manipulable political tools. (Sarah Palin would be an example of a tool who actually became successful as a politician)That's why religion is such an important thing for politicians like Bush, Gingrich or others and also why they see atheism as a threat. Cause i think with as much as i know from American politics that the people that practically don't think for themselves, are the ones that vote for people like Bush.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2011, 08:58 AM
When? When? Oh, if only i could live so long!

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
29-04-2011, 09:03 AM
(28-04-2011 03:09 PM)Tim_Kiebooms Wrote:  Religions try to make people think as less as possible. Putting believe above logic is what keeps people from thinking and is also what turns them in easy manipulable political tools. (Sarah Palin would be an example of a tool who actually became successful as a politician)That's why religion is such an important thing for politicians like Bush, Gingrich or others and also why they see atheism as a threat. Cause i think with as much as i know from American politics that the people that practically don't think for themselves, are the ones that vote for people like Bush.

Makes me wonder how George W. Bush got his MBA...

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
30-04-2011, 01:27 PM
It makes me smile to hear Newt and his fascist brethren are worried about atheism (reason, science, reality) are threatening "his" America (where everyone just believes and does what they're told). This is very good news indeed. If elected, I'm sure his first step will be to kill the internet, that devil's instrument for spreading evil facts and information that conflict with Christian dogma, and then censor all movies, TV and printed material because those, too, can be used to educate rather than simply brainwash.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin