Girls Attitudes at the bar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Girls Attitudes at the bar
My sister n law went out to the bar last night looking for some fun. We are both married and have 3 children, so we do not go out a whole bunch and drink and some dancing. We ended up going to this trashy gay bar. Totally do not have anything against homosexuals, but I felt a little out of my element. Man it was packed. Lots of sweaty, body part hanging out, and I just couldn't feel the excitement like many would have. I thought by the age of 25, I would not have outgrown bars. Everybody around me seems like they find self worth from others, and I can't help but feel bad for a lot of these people, especially the straight girls that glare at me jut for walking by. I totally do not get why this attitude of "female dominance" exists.
Or go to any bar, and you will find it. I am not competing with these other girls! I just want to go out and have fun without being slapped. Never going to that bar again by the way.

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like CaffinatedPuppy's post
17-03-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Girls Attitudes at the bar
(17-03-2013 02:45 PM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  My sister n law went out to the bar last night looking for some fun. We are both married and have 3 children, so we do not go out a whole bunch and drink and some dancing. We ended up going to this trashy gay bar. Totally do not have anything against homosexuals, but I felt a little out of my element. Man it was packed. Lots of sweaty, body part hanging out, and I just couldn't feel the excitement like many would have. I thought by the age of 25, I would not have outgrown bars. Everybody around me seems like they find self worth from others, and I can't help but feel bad for a lot of these people, especially the straight girls that glare at me jut for walking by. I totally do not get why this attitude of "female dominance" exists.
Or go to any bar, and you will find it. I am not competing with these other girls! I just want to go out and have fun without being slapped. Never going to that bar again by the way.
Why did the straightt girls glare at you in a gay bar?
Was it guys and gals and what was hanging out?
Were any of the girls slappers?
In my day girls were called flappers and did't slap.....much Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
17-03-2013, 03:58 PM
(17-03-2013 03:46 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(17-03-2013 02:45 PM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  My sister n law went out to the bar last night looking for some fun. We are both married and have 3 children, so we do not go out a whole bunch and drink and some dancing. We ended up going to this trashy gay bar. Totally do not have anything against homosexuals, but I felt a little out of my element. Man it was packed. Lots of sweaty, body part hanging out, and I just couldn't feel the excitement like many would have. I thought by the age of 25, I would not have outgrown bars. Everybody around me seems like they find self worth from others, and I can't help but feel bad for a lot of these people, especially the straight girls that glare at me jut for walking by. I totally do not get why this attitude of "female dominance" exists.
Why did the straightt girls glare at you in a gay bar?
And how did you know the girls were straight?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2013, 04:04 PM
(17-03-2013 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-03-2013 03:46 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Why did the straightt girls glare at you in a gay bar?
And how did you know the girls were straight?
Do you mean straight as in affirmative/passive or the other straight.
Knew I should have left this post alone......... Confused
17-03-2013, 04:16 PM
I don't really like the attitude of anyone in bars. That is why I only go to parties now... unless a bar is quiet, I won't go in anymore. I don't know what it is about bars that make reasonable people into assholes. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
17-03-2013, 04:23 PM
(17-03-2013 04:16 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I don't know what it is about bars that make reasonable people into assholes. Tongue
It's called Alcohol.
[+] 2 users Like Julius's post
17-03-2013, 04:26 PM
(17-03-2013 04:23 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(17-03-2013 04:16 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I don't know what it is about bars that make reasonable people into assholes. Tongue
It's called Alcohol.
Yet I don't experience the same degree of assholery at parties... It might be because I'm always high when I go to parties, but not when I go to bars. I simply might not notice the cunts when I'm baked.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
17-03-2013, 09:38 PM
(17-03-2013 04:04 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The other kind. Anyhoo i guess it was a guess on my part knowing who was gay or not, or bi. But everybody goes there, its a very well known place.
(17-03-2013 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  And how did you know the girls were straight?
Do you mean straight as in affirmative/passive or the other straight.
Knew I should have left this post alone......... Confused

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
19-03-2013, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2013 09:14 PM by Peanut.)
Those other girls probably got a bit possessive. They wanted to be the only "straight chicks at the gay bar." Although they knew the men weren't going to hit on them, they felt "threatened" when more straight women showed up. They knew they weren't going to get much attention and when more people showed, it cut their chances of getting ALL the attention if a straight man was present.

One time, at my favorite gay club, I got a dirty look from one bartender after I smiled at a guy who let me get closer to the bar and out of the way of all those tall drunk people. (I'd have smiled at whomever did that.) But the bartender looked "threatened."

"Dude! I get it... My 'goodies' are of no value here. I'm not trying to step on your domain. Damn." <--- In hindsight, that woulda been sweet to say; But I just ordered a Jack and Coke, tipped the bastard, and left to shake my ass on the dance floor with my sister to the tune of Gaga Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
19-03-2013, 05:44 PM
These are the situations where I just roll my eyes and don't worry about it.

Don't sweat the small stuff man.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post