Girls at Islamic School Banned from Running Over Virginity Fears

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Girls at Islamic School Banned from Running Over Virginity Fears
http://www.atheistrepublic.com/news/girl...nity-fears

ok this is just ridiculously religious level stupid, a principal is afraid girls won't be virgins and become infertile if they run around Facepalm

whats next ? girls should should dress in black robe thingy's instead of wearing what they want ... oh wait, nevermind
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ace's post
13-05-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Girls at Islamic School Banned from Running Over Virginity Fears
But, what? Break leg make them infert.... wut? They aren't related... how are those things connected? And wouldn't running increase core strength, including pelvic muscles?
13-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Well, this has some creepy bit of truth to it. The only way people have been able to check a woman's virginity is by looking at her hymen. The problem is, they can break from a variety of different reasons, including running or horse riding. Also, to make matters worse, they're not all shaped the same, and some are small enough that they might appear broken.

So, the rational response to this knowledge would be to stop checking hymens for virginity (actually, they should stop caring about virginity, but that's a different matter). I get the feeling what this moron is doing is trying to root out all the "false positives" so they can keep using this ancient, ineffective, misogynistic test.
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post
13-05-2015, 12:33 PM
What else you'd expect from religion in which saying thing like this is possible?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
13-05-2015, 12:58 PM
And promiscuous women cause earthquakes.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...29912.html

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
13-05-2015, 01:18 PM
I checked out both those links, I already heard of the thou-shalt-not-permit-women-to-drive nonsense long ago but the earthquake bullshit is new to me... have they been fracking in Iran lately ?
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
13-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Using their status as a doctor to make up lying ass bull shit like that makes me the most furious. I hate it when the religious use their" I know science or math" to give credit to the blatant lies they make that try to support their religion.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-05-2015, 02:07 PM
I believe they aren't allowed to use tampons either.

Growing up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains I had lots of friends who rode horses. There was always a lot of talk about girls breaking their hymen while horseback riding. I don't know if it actually happens...maybe it does. I wonder if camel riding is as as jarring as horses.

But what's even funnier is all the snickering we did when we found out that the rhythm of the jogging horse could bring a girl to orgams...that and the strategiclly placed saddle horn. I always wondered why my girlfriends looooooooooooved their horses so much. Now I know why. Laugh out load Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-05-2015, 02:26 PM
The problem is the entire concept that virginity matters, as if a woman is property that is tainted or spoiled by having been with someone besides the man who marries (takes ownership of) the woman. The issue has far deeper roots than the silliness of not running so the hymen isn't broken and thus their ability to "check for virginity" ruined. The problem is that women are considered as property to begin with.

The US and even secular people aren't blameless here either, we like to "slut shame" women that enjoy sex and consider men that have a lot of sex as "winners" rather than sluts. How about treating it like the natural thing that it is and viewing men and women as equals, both with varying levels of interest in sex? Do away with the concept of sluttiness altogether. Some use it as a proxy for STDs (higher chance of carrying one with a greater number of partners), but practicing safety should be a given anyway...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 5 users Like Azaraith's post
13-05-2015, 03:27 PM
(13-05-2015 02:26 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  The problem is the entire concept that virginity matters, as if a woman is property that is tainted or spoiled by having been with someone besides the man who marries (takes ownership of) the woman. The issue has far deeper roots than the silliness of not running so the hymen isn't broken and thus their ability to "check for virginity" ruined. The problem is that women are considered as property to begin with.

The US and even secular people aren't blameless here either, we like to "slut shame" women that enjoy sex and consider men that have a lot of sex as "winners" rather than sluts. How about treating it like the natural thing that it is and viewing men and women as equals, both with varying levels of interest in sex? Do away with the concept of sluttiness altogether. Some use it as a proxy for STDs (higher chance of carrying one with a greater number of partners), but practicing safety should be a given anyway...

I agree, but unfortunately in some cultures women feel the need to have the hymen surgically replaced. This is due to social pressure in many Arab countries and, for some reason, in Japan. It is one practice that I cannot understand.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí